139

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 139

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Read 139

exquisite

arcs in

separate volumes, and take Nie Chaoxiang's head! After all, Nie Chao is the fifth order of the Authentic Sect, Lei Mang suddenly burst out, swinging the triangular blade away, the triangular blade suddenly scattered, attacking from all angles, Nie Chao couldn't figure out the trajectory, and the place that was not protected was instantly cut with a few blood marks.

That's not all, the corners of Kang Chi's mouth kept overflowing with blood, but he completely abandoned his own safety and attacked more than once, this terrible way of playing has seven elephants like He Chengshuang, his eyes are as red as hell Shura, Nie Chao is a fierce spirit, and the black metal armor on his chest was slashed by a triangular blade, bringing out a spark, which happened to meet his own thunder, and exploded with a snap, and the black smoke smoked his face.

Nie Chao's eyes reflexively closed, Kang Chi took the opportunity to bully him, and pressed a palm on his chest, Nie Chao suddenly felt that his chest and waist were vigorously tightened, and when he opened his eyes, the special metal armor that originally protected him from the detection of thunderclouds had become Kang Chi's murderous accomplice at this time!

Shocked, he slapped a palm on Kang Chi's shoulder, Kang Chi's left shoulder was slapped away at once, his arm hung down softly, but he didn't snort, and the five fingers of his other hand were firmly cut into the metal armor, and the spiritual power continued to pour in, if it weren't for the special material of the armor, I am afraid that Nie Chao would be squeezed into meat paste all of a sudden.

Nie Chao didn't expect Kang Chi to be so difficult, and scolded angrily while clapping his palm: "You madman! Let go! After shouting two sentences, his chest was suffocated, he could barely breathe, his eyes were dark, he pulled out the dagger behind his waist with his hand, and stabbed it □□ Kang Chi's abdomen.

Chapter 103 The young dragon was stabbed in the sky

Kang Chi was stabbed, and he couldn't care about dodging, he could maintain the state of the fifth order for a limited time, and if he had the

slightest idea of retreating, he would lose everything.

Nie Chao saw that he didn't want to die, the roots of his teeth clenched, ordinary people are crazy people, no matter how powerful they are, they are afraid of three points, and then the knife fell in his hand, intending to end this big trouble early, his hand was raised, and he was firmly pulled by the vines that emerged from the flat ground, Ye Qingrang's face was as pale as paper, one hand against the trunk, and the other hand was distracted.

Nie Chao was angry by this outing, and said angrily: "The doppelganger lacks skills and wants to resist fearlessly." "With a twist of the wrist, the thick vine is cut. Ye Qingrang was originally trying to earn a chance to breathe a sigh of relief for Kang Chi, and his own spiritual power was constantly consumed, and it was already the end of the strong crossbow.

Nie Chao kicked Kang Chi to the ground, and he was about to solve Ye Qingrang, but the six giant trees could no longer suppress the thunderclouds, and He Chengshuang and Ye Rongzhong became turtles in the urn.