147

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 147

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading in

Volumes 147

Man laughed for a while after hearing this, and sighed: "Ye Daoyou is a wise man, no wonder Senior Brother took you to the Star Picking Platform alone."

Ye Qingrang glanced at Chen Ying, he had no resentment at all, and sighed sincerely: "The master's insight is what I have never seen in my life. The

two looked at Chen Ying together, Cheng Xiaoman didn't know what to think of in the past, her face showed a crimson and ashamed face, she practiced profoundly, she looked really bright and moving, not to mention that when she was really in her twenties and thirties, there were probably countless people who fell under her skirt.

It's just that this girl's expression flashed and suddenly turned into endless bitterness: "The name that Senior Brother gave Ah Ying... His heart, after so many years, after all, I failed him..."

The three of them suddenly remembered that Cheng Xiaoman's eldest son's name was Cheng Yan, and Chen Ying was an orphan, but he didn't follow the surname of the head of the family, but took such a name, which means that Cheng Xiaoman suddenly became enlightened.

Chen Ying was suddenly at a loss, he opened his mouth but didn't make a sound, He Chengshuang and Ye Qingrang glanced at each other, it's just the friendship between men and women, how should they judge? Just don't talk about it.

Realizing what he said, Cheng Xiaoman, as an elder, suddenly became ashamed, and said: "Ah Ying is just an evolutionary, although he has found another way to quote aura, but it is never a long-term solution, I have decided to wash the meridian for him and pour it into the acquired water spirit root, although it is not very compatible with Ah Ying's sword path, but it is better than nothing."

Ye Qingrang was surprised, this is better than nothing, if Chen Ying can really obtain the cultivation spirit root, no matter what kind of breakthrough it is, his achievements in the future are immeasurable.

Therefore, Chen Ying also immediately refused, how much harm this would cause to Cheng Xiaoman, even if he didn't know, it was not difficult to guess.

"I've made up my mind, no matter what you think about it. If you don't accept it, I'll finish tying you up, and if you can beat me and escape and never let me find it again, then you can give it a try.

It was not until this moment that Cheng Xiaoman let the three of them understand the most real her, she has always been a strong woman who is resolute and resolute, not a delicate flower and a weak willow, and now this appearance is just the precipitation of years.

Seeing that Chen Ying was silent, Cheng Xiaoman took his hand and patted it: "If you are worried about my body, then there is no need, it is a good thing for me to lose my cultivation, so that I can be an ordinary person and avoid the trouble of ability backlash." This matter is settled, Ye Daoyou, I still need to trouble you to come to the door again at that time.

Ye Qing asked about this matter and asked, "I don't know when the predecessors plan to wash the scriptures for Chen Ying?"

"My cultivation is getting worse and worse, and after today, the sooner the better."