135

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 135

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 135

"Thank you for the compliment."

Cao Qiudong couldn't look at Hua Hanzhang like that, and deliberately said: "Today is not only He Chengshuang, but Mr. Jiang also showed his hand in front of everyone, Hua Mingrui has a wide range of friends, I don't know how many girls want to introduce to the two of you?" Do I remember that Miss Hua is still single, and I don't know if I don't like a character like Mr. Jiang?

Hua Yanliu is single until now, one is high vision, and the other is high in his own conditions, of course, he will not easily look at Jiang Ruoyu, who is only a fifth-order, not to mention that in terms of qualifications and origins, Hua Mingrui hopes to match Yue Xun and

Hua Yanliu. But Hua Hanzhang is a fan of the authorities, he himself cares about Jiang Ruoyu, knows his many benefits, and suddenly feels that everything is impossible, and immediately glances at Jiang Ruoyu, and said sourly: "A thirty has three, a brute force reckless man, the old cow can't eat tender grass, and he is not worthy of anything!"

Jiang Ruoyu's back was cold, he didn't dare to speak, and he was wrong to say more. Hua Hanzhang took a sip of tea and wanted to say something, but suddenly saw Cao Qiudong's smiling face, and hummed: "Shibei three days, you have also become flamboyant and cunning, it can be seen that honest people will also change!" After that, he took the eye knife and shaved Jiang Ruoyu hard.

Jiang Ruoyu kept his mouth shut firmly, and made up his mind not to hit the muzzle of the gun often.

Cao Qiudong didn't take this topic, and said: "Hua Mingrui is going to hold a tea party in a few days, but this kind of banquet is basically going to businessmen, Colonel Ding won't go, but you can't run."

"Don't say it's a tea banquet, even if it's a Hongmen banquet, why don't you go there." Hua Hanzhang's current mentality is not what it used to be, and he no longer suffers from gains and losses as before.

Seeing off the guests, Hua Hanzhang twisted his eyebrows and pondered, Ye Qingrang asked curiously: "I said it so indifferently, but I still have some concerns in my heart, right?"

Hua Hanzhang thought that things were interrupted halfway, raised his eyes and looked at the three of them, suddenly stood up, and said seriously: "No, the three of you clothing styles are too casual, fortunately, I know a lot of designers, I should always be able to contact one or two, and I will let people come to the door tomorrow to tailor the clothes." Ye Qingrang's face was full of helplessness, and Hua Hanzhang thought about this seriously for a long time, "A few of us are dressed up and not ugly, just be comfortable, you won't be a 'showmanship'

to toss us, right?"

"People are clothed and saddled by horses, and you wear dull clothes all day long, and you are aged for no reason. Don't you know what industry the Hua family is? Which banquet is not a gathering of handsome men and beautiful women, since we want to come to the door, we can't waste this face and this figure, we must press everyone down, and we will not lose people or lose the battle!

Five days later, the tea banquet opened, and Hua Hanzhang stepped into the Hua family's mansion for more than 20 years for the first time after the end of the world. The four of them came a lot earlier, after all, Hua Hanzhang couldn't really come to the door as a guest.