87

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 87

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

87

"The information we asked for before, has there been a result?"

Secretary Qian took out a file bag and handed it to Ye Qingrang: "This is one-third of the information, I will take another one-third by tomorrow afternoon at the latest, but the rest will not be given to you until the task is completed." Remember, Director Deng's trip is mainly to uncover the sudden vision in Huashan half a month ago, but your main goal is to help the mayor find the previous exploration team that lost news, especially the mayor's son! Even if...... Even if it's a corpse, try your best to bring it back. Sending

the secretary general away, He Chengshuang opened the file bag and took out the documents inside, and after browsing it, he passed it to Ye Qingrang, and Ye Qingrang gave Hua Hanzhang after reading it, and after a round, the five people understood the information on the paper. This is a national summary report on the identity information of the fourth-order awakened. There are two people in Qinghai, one in Yunnan, one in Hunan, and three in Henan, and the fourth-order awakened ability in Zhejiang is actually water, and in Beijing, there are as many as ten!

These are things that everyone can know, but those who actually hide their strength, or don't want to show their strength, I don't know how many more. Hua Hanzhang picked up another document and looked at it, it was full of information about Hua Mingrui and the fancy industry, which was what he was most concerned about, and it was also the force that the four of them might be entangled with in the future.

Arenas, auction floors, □□... Hua Hanzhang slapped a few pieces of paper on the table, and with so much strength, the palm of his hand instantly warmed up. These industries don't seem to be particularly serious, in fact, the relationship inside is complicated, from the powerful to the commoners, no one would not like to go to this kind of place, and Hua Mingrui has many properties in Beijing, and it is effortless to buy large and small businesses, once he seizes the opportunity and makes himself among the circle of celebrities, he is destined to be invincible, a steady stream of crystal nuclei flow into his pocket, and money can make ghosts grind, even if it is a fourth-order awakened person, as long as the interests are enough, more people are willing to work for him.

Hua Hanzhang put away his palm, pinched his nails into the flesh of his palm, and thought, "I haven't been able to break through the fourth order for a long time, and if I go down at this speed, what advantage do I have?" I can't practice for four hours tonight, and I won't rest!

In fact, according to the cultivation method given by Ye Qingrang, the accumulation of spiritual power required for advancement is deeper than that of ordinary people, even if it is not at the same level, it can also challenge beyond the level, Hua Hanzhang does not have to put so much pressure on himself, but it is a pity that he has always been strong, and he wants to raise his eyebrows and exhale his anger, and he is determined not to lower himself everywhere like before. So he drank the tea, stood up, and said, "I'll go back to my room first."

Jiang Ruoyu felt that something was wrong with him, and needless to say, he also followed in.

Ju Yun watched the two of them enter the room one after the other, with a burst of chest tightness and shortness of breath, the houses in Shanshui Ren's house are all two-story villa styles, and there are many rooms, and it is okay to say that the conditions do not allow you not to rent a good house, this time Ye Qingrang deliberately chose to settle here for the sake of He Chengshuang's affairs, but Jiang Ruoyu and Hua Hanzhang still sleep in a room and a bed, what is this!