64

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 64

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 64

"

"Master, don't worry, Yuxu can be said to be my home. No matter who is in charge, as a member of Yuxu, I will do my best to assist. "

It is precisely because I know your personality so well, that you are strict, loyal and filial, and that you accept death as a matter of fact, so I am even more afraid that if you stay in Yuxu now, you will be hurt too thoroughly." Yuxu must be broken and then established, and you are the same. I hope as a teacher that one day in the future, when the time comes, you will return to Yuxu, climb the star-catching platform, and understand the secrets of heaven. "As he said that, the old man in charge took out a key that looked like gold and iron. The top of the key was a piece of dark green jade, carved into a tooth shape.

Chen Ying took the key and said, "What do you mean, master? Do you want me to go out for training first? "

Yes, tomorrow you go down the mountain with Ye Xiaoyou and the others. The future achievements of Ye Xiaoyou and the group of friends around him may be immeasurable. Even if you can't make friends with them, don't offend them." The old man in charge paused: "There are also these two poisonous herbs. They are not hidden in Elder Sun's room, but are kept by Yi Rong. What I show you are only their prototypes. The ones Sun Yong must have collected." They are mutated spiritual herbs. The toxins in the spiritual herbs have increased sharply. Yi Rong will not keep them close to her body. You can just go to her storage room to pick up the most valuable box and take it. This is for Fellow Daoist Ye. Just follow my instructions and get it. Dont ask any questions. "

Although Chen Ying felt embarrassed, he still agreed. That night, he secretly climbed over the courtyard wall and became a gentleman again. He searched around the small storage room behind Yi Rong's room and stared at a safe embedded in the wall. Chen Ying Ying took out a black gold dagger from his arms. The dagger was inserted into the safe door. It was like cutting tofu. There was very little movement. There were many things in the safe. Chen Ying locked two wooden boxes with clever patterns at a glance. The wooden boxes were very heavy. It is heavy and the wood is deep. When you open one of them, you will see the spiritual energy in the box. Before Chen Ying can see the appearance of the spiritual grass clearly, he feels short of breath and stars in his eyes. Chen Ying closes the box again. , no longer dare to look through it rashly...

The sky was bright, and the big bell in front of the Zixiao Palace rang six times. Everyone washed up one after another, had a simple breakfast, and gathered again in the Zixiao Palace.

This time they stepped into the hall, The number of people increased again, and the three elders each brought two subordinates, Sun Yong, Yi Rong, Yi Chunjun, You Xiaoyu, and four subordinates standing on the left side of the leader, Tang Fei, Chen Ying and two subordinates. There is also a young man in white standing on the right side. There are also many unfamiliar faces standing in the outermost circle, divided into three groups based on the color of green, blue and gray cotton robes.

Only four people present are wearing white coats, although the white coat next to Chen Ying The young man Ye Qingrang and others had never met, but he must be a disciple of the same generation.