145

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 145

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

in Volumes 145

The aura of the 145th

order is also gradually ignored.

At this time, I found out that although Jiang Ruoyu was not as shrewd and outward as others, he was calculating, but everything he thought and learned was on the right path, and his realm was a little higher than that of people with outstanding talents, which was not a credit for thoroughly integrating his own abilities.

Hua Mingrui knew the relationship between Hua Hanzhang and Jiang Ruoyu, and his heart was more complicated, but he was also faintly loose, he saw people very accurately, and rarely missed, but this time he also regarded Jiang Ruoyu as an elm pimple who would only cultivate hard, and it seemed that he was really wrong at this time.

Hua Hanzhang saw that Hua Mingrui and his entourage all showed surprised faces, and even Hua Dark Willow was surprised and showed a little appreciation, not to mention the younger men and women present, all of them were beyond words.

The picture has been turned to the fourth picture, the fairy couple reappeared, Hua Hanzhang thought for a moment, and smiled loudly: "It's better to have a two-to-two, let's understand the demeanor of Mo Daochang's lover."

As

he spoke, he jumped into the standing circle, leaned sideways against Jiang Ruoyu, and pulled out the splitting sword with a brush, Jiang Ruoyu naturally relied on him for everything, beckoned to take back the clay figure, and the mud turned into five fingers around the five fingers of his right hand.

Hua Hanzhang's guess was really good, after more of him, the dusty female monk who was originally as quiet as a virgin suddenly moved like a rabbit, her swordsmanship was as fast as lightning and like thunder, light and fluttering like the wind of mountains and forests, and mighty like the confluence of a big river, not to mention that Mo Xingheng's sword qi that could crush Xuanyuan's heavy sword was picked out from the bottom up, compared to when she was against Chen Ying, her moves had been changed, and she was flexible and fickle.

Hua Hanzhang is the most sensitive to changes in the wind, smiled calmly, and the splitting sword was swung dozens of times in an instant, and everyone saw that the sight in front of them was bright and dark, as if the light was really divided into several ways by this infamous narrow sword, and the people with high strength understood that it was just that Hua Hanzhang made a move too fast, faster than everyone's eyesight, and brought out pieces of afterimage!

Jiang Ruoyu came from behind, jumped up in the air, and pressed his fist steadily towards Mo Xingheng's sword qi, and some timid people couldn't even bear to look at it anymore, for fear of seeing the scene of flesh and blood flying.

Jiang Ruoyu's mud block was not ordinary, weighing more than three hundred catties, and with a bang, the incomparable sword qi was pressed into the ground, and it hit the pit smashed by Chen Ying, the sword qi passed through the ground, and everyone's feet shook, and there was a roar below, Cheng Yan was calm and calm, signaling that everyone should not worry.

And Hua Hanzhang and the female cultivator's confrontation can be called pleasing to the eye, the gestures are light, only a slight sneering sound, and a wisp of energy rushes away the dust like a peony petals, bright and moving.