156

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 156

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 156

Rampant, the dragon's tail angrily swept away the weapons in the hands of the soldiers and warriors. The remaining people were so blessed that they jumped down without hesitation, and snaked from the thunder dragon It passed through the center of the trajectory and landed with a thud.

Looking at the whole country, some of the best masters can be said to be the best, but they are so embarrassed when faced with the wisdom of the ancients who can't even use their spiritual power.

He Chengshuang sat down cross-legged and said to Xiao Nan: "Qing Rang won't wake up for a while. You can heal everyone's injuries for the master."

Xiao Nan walked to him, touched his twisted arm hanging by his side and connected it with a simple technique. It helped the other four people deal with their injuries. The least injured was He Rong. Now every one of its fur was like a fine needle pricking a person. As long as its abdomen was not seriously injured, its life was safe. Moreover, it rejected anyone except Ye Qingrang. People wanted to treat him, but Xiaonan had no choice but to give up.

After checking Ye Qingrang, Xiaonan breathed a sigh of relief: "It's just that I was overthinking, and my breath was stagnant due to too much force. I will wake up after a while."

Cang Shuangshuang muttered: "This place is densely packed with agencies, it's up to you to get him out earlier." Wake up well to avoid another accident."

Xiao Nan sternly refused: "Master's body has a unique energy, and the speed of self-repair is very fast. If others interfere casually, it will only add insult to injury. Just wait for five minutes."

When Ye Qingrang came to his senses, he apologized. : "I was too rash, but fortunately everyone is safe."

As soon as he finished speaking, a stone door flipped out, and everyone looked at each other. There was no way to retreat. No matter how many tricks were ahead, they could only resort to tricks.

Everyone filed in, and the journey was uneventful. They entered a bowl-shaped stone chamber after not walking far. A circle of strange pictures and texts were painted on the edge of the "bowl mouth". Before everyone could take a closer look, they were attracted by the six and a half-person-high stone platform in the center. On the top of the stone platform is a half-open lotus sculpture. There seems to be something inside. The feet seem to know the way, and they each walk to a place and stand still.

Cang Shuangshuang's mind was undecided, and she exclaimed: "Ice Soul Moon Stone? How could the treasure that my father couldn't find be here? This is like trying to break through the iron shoes without finding a place. As long as I have it, the fifth-level and sixth-level treasure will be here." Not to mention the level, the ice system ability can also be greatly improved!"

Chen Ying, standing on her left, was also full of surprises and couldn't help but murmured: "Why is the long-lost Qingxin Jue of Yuxu mentioned by the master here? What if he can bring it with him? Returning to the master's gate, I don't know how much smoother the disciple's cultivation will be in the future, and the lintel of the light is just around the corner."

Cao Qiudong's eyes were blazing, and he didn't know what he saw. The purple dragons on He Cheng's shoulders rushed to the lotus platform and screamed in joy. Obviously, that thing was inseparable from the source of thunder. .