41

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 41

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine

Volume 13 Reading 41

When I was in state 41, I was so focused that I had never considered anything else except the method of cultivation. It seemed that I would need to practice in a very safe place in the future.

"Why don't you sleep a little longer?"

Lao Jiang propped up his upper body and leaned on the head of the bed: "I have slept all day long."

Hua Hanzhang turned to look out the window. He fell into meditation in the morning. It is indeed dark now, and the house Turning on the light in the room, he was surprised: "I feel like I have only practiced for an hour. How could it be so long?"

Lao Jiang moved to his side, leaned closer and said: "This is a good thing. I heard Xiaoye say that it takes a long time to enter meditation. It shows that you have good talent in cultivation, but I have the worst qualifications. I only have more than two hours each time, Xiaoye can have five hours, and Boss He has more. You just touched the threshold today. It is probably because the opportunity is just right and the time is relatively long. Wait until next time. Cultivation shouldn't take that long."

In another room, He Chengshuang happened to be chatting with Ye Qingrang about this matter. Before, Ye Qingrang went to see what was going on next door. Unexpectedly, Hua Hanzhang was still in meditation, and He was in good condition and absorbed spiritual energy quite smoothly. He couldn't help but sigh to He Chengshuang: "Hua Hanzhang's qualifications are above mine and can be on par with you."

He Chengshuang said with relief: "There is no absolute relationship between people's achievements and qualifications."

Ye Qingrang shook his head and said with a smile: "What do you think I'm worried about? You and his talents are outstanding from the beginning. This is an inevitable fact. Besides, spiritual power with three mutant attributes is rare. You two can have it. I have nothing to be unhappy about. I am able to awaken the Five Elements Spiritual Power, which makes me much luckier than many ordinary people, or people who have only strengthened their strength and senses." He Chengshuang lowered his head and kissed

Ye Qingrang on the cheek: "No matter how powerful he is , are not my opponents, I am just worried about Lao Jiang..."

Ye Qingrang leaned against He Chengshuang's hard chest, and the two of them read a book together: "There is nothing to worry about, some things... are not determined by ability. Yes, if Prince Xiang is interested in the goddess Wu Meng, no matter how powerful Lao Jiang is

, it will not help." He Chengshuang raised his eyebrows: "But even if the goddess is interested, given the mess in his family, if Lao Jiang has no ability, he can still keep Hua. Hanzhang? In order to pick up his son, Hua Mingrui flew a private jet. If Cheng Yaojin hadn't left halfway, when we saw Hua Hanzhang again, I'm afraid he wouldn't even remember who Lao Jiang is!"

Ye Qingrang turned over. Page: "But the fact is that he and Hua Hanzhang were talking in the same room. Destiny came and went, and it had its own destiny." He

Chengshuang didn't believe in any destiny, but he didn't argue with Ye Qingrang, but took the opportunity to express his feelings. "Fortunately, nothing can separate us."