61

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 61

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 61

sounds, clanking, lingering sounds, lasting. This is a fairyland on earth, which makes people forget to come back, and only hope that time will stay forever.

Chapter 46 When the Taoist master

Chen Ying and the other two heard the bell, they were overjoyed. Thinking of Yansu, they became depressed again. They quickened their pace and hurried in. As soon as they walked out of the stone road, the first thing they saw was a tall building. In the stone archway, six stone pillars stand soaring into the sky, with the four characters "Governing the World Yuxu" engraved in the middle. The writing is refined and natural.

Passing under the stone square, you can see five huge mountains in the distance, with beautiful peaks and ridges, shaped like wings hanging from the sky. The two sides are low, and the main peak is towering, forming a semi-ring shape. They are progressively higher and higher each time. A palace is embedded in the peak, with a simple and solemn shape, complete with tiles, eaves, pillars, door partitions, window lattice, thresholds and other shapes. There are auxiliary halls on both sides, and the peak is the main hall, with clear priorities and solemnity. The palaces are connected by a vermilion corridor for coming and going.

Everyone climbed the 810 steps and came to the empty bluestone field in front of the main hall. A large bronze tripod stood facing the east, and three tall incense sticks were burning brightly, soaring into the sky.

The main hall is located on the three-story Danchi Chongtai with decorative railings. It cleverly takes advantage of the terrain differences to make it even more majestic and imposing. The main hall has a mountain-style roof with nine ridges and double eaves, and a peacock blue glazed tile roof. The entire palace is magnificent with green tiles and double eaves, carved beams and painted pillars. A plaque looks down at all living beings, and the words in the purple sky are noble and noble!

The two Taoist boys standing outside the hall had already seen Chen Ying and others. They bowed politely without making a sound, and they did not panic when they saw the extra people and animals.

Entering the hall, there are twelve pillars on all sides. On the pillars, there are stacked shelves, foreheads, canons, double-upturned brackets and single-upturned brackets. Dragons are cast at both ends of the main spine to confront each other. The top of the hall is made of a flat chess ceiling, with shallow carvings of flowing cloud patterns and soft and smooth lines. The ground is paved with purple stone patterns, which are polished and smooth. In the hall, there is an altar in front of the screen on the back wall, with a seated statue of Emperor Zhenwu. On the left is a golden boy holding a book, and on the right is a jade girl holding a treasure. Everyone ignored the surrounding scene and their attention was attracted by a few people in the center of the hall.

One of them is slightly fat, with white beard and hair. He has a loving smile on his eyebrows and eyes. He is wearing a gray robe and black cotton shoes. He holds a Tai Chi whisk in his right hand. He looks approachable.

When Chen Ying saw the old man, he showed a look of joy and respect. A faint smile appeared on his usually rigid face. He stepped forward to say hello and called him the leader.