182

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 182

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 182

At the end, it felt like being in a thousand-year-old temple, sitting and listening to more than a hundred eminent monks beating wooden fish and chanting in unison!

The strange man's face changed drastically, with a terrifying face that was half red and half livid, and the black iron corpse went berserk in an instant.

"Ho..." The weirdo gasped heavily and sneered, "So the bald donkey from Dabei Temple is waiting for me here! It's okay, let Xuan Tiezhi eat three people first, and then settle the old scores between us!"

The strange man's eyes were red, almost the same as the corpse monster he had raised. When the disaster was approaching, he still did not intend to let He Chengshuang and the four of them go. The inner demons were so deep that there was no room for change.

"Hurry up!" A loud shout was drowned out by the shocking crackle of the fifth mysterious thunder. He Chengshuang saw with clear eyes that there was a layer of golden light flowing from all directions against the ground like a tide. Everything is covered in it.

Thunder calamity exploded in the air, Sanskrit sounds exploded in my ears, and pom-poms exploded in front of my eyes! He Chengshuang and the others felt their minds go blank, their whole bodies seemed to be frozen, and their minds were in a trance, as if they were in a dream... Their heads suddenly sank, and they suddenly pulled away from consciousness. After regaining consciousness, they each had lingering fears, as if someone had taken advantage of the opportunity just now. If they launch an attack, won't they be left to be slaughtered? It's really scary.

The scream suddenly sounded, causing Hua Hanzhang's hands and feet to tremble. When he heard the sound, he ran away, and his heart skipped a beat at the sight before him.

Chapter 135 Walking with you,

I saw most of the pom-poms dissipated, countless velvet threads dancing wildly, and as far as the eye could see, there was a vast world. Ye Qingrang was still wrapped in fine velvet and could not see what was going on inside. It doesn't matter whether his situation is good or bad.

Hua Hanzhang followed the sound and looked towards the place where the screams came from. Because his sight was blocked, it was difficult to distinguish the person. He shook his head and looked for it several times before he found the target. When he saw clearly what he meant, he couldn't hide his face of shock.

In the distance, where the strange man and Xuan Tiezhi were, there was a different scene. None of the three zombie monsters had any missing parts in their hands and mouths. They all held stumps and severed arms. Looking at the strange man again, his head was in a different place and his abdomen was erect. A large gash was opened, and the dirt inside leaked out. Blood flowed all over the floor, and a new layer was covered on the ground that had been dried several times.

This scene is not difficult to understand. Hua Hanzhang felt a variety of emotions in his heart, and finally sighed: "Fighting sparrows all day long, only to be pecked by geese, it's really..."

"Anyone who does unrighteousness will be killed." He Chengshuang said coldly, just now After saying this, he coughed up blood again. He received a few blows from the ninth-order black iron corpse, and it was good that he didn't die. But now his face was pale and his breath was messy, and he could barely say a few more words.