17

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 17

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse Author: Peach Blossom for Wine

Volume 13 Reading 17

He Chengshuang replied: "It's just a fantasy in literature and drama. Does it really exist in reality?"

Ye Qingrang smiled and said: "Why not? In the vast world , how much do we know? The living things on the earth are divided into three, six or nine grades. Human beings seem to have the upper hand. However, we have not yet been able to decipher one or two of the mysteries of the universe. Nothing is surprising. What exactly is this jade sachet? Why it appears on the earth cannot be understood now, but since it was obtained by me and allowed me to discover the mystery, it can be said that it is the fate of cultivation."

Seeing that He Chengshuang's doubts did not diminish, he continued to explain: "Cultivation, if you regard it as a kind of stimulation It is not difficult to understand the way the body's potential is. If a person regulates his diet properly, keeps fit all year round, and learns Kung Fu, then this person's ability will be higher than ordinary people, and the same is true for cultivation. It's just that cultivation requires the spiritual energy of heaven and earth As well as the matching cultivation techniques, the earth's spiritual energy is insufficient, and people's spiritual roots are hidden deep and cannot be developed, so they cannot practice."

He Chengshuang's eyes brought out a little heat: "So, I can also cultivate?"

Ye Qingrang thought to himself. : "Of course you can. Even if you don't have my help, you will eventually stand at the top of mankind with your own abilities." "

Of course, cultivation is like studying and practicing martial arts. Everyone's qualifications are different, and your words , I think he must be the one in a million, he must be much more powerful than me."

Ye Qingrang said this not as a compliment. In terms of qualifications and physique alone, the gap between the two of them in the previous life was not even a little bit different. He Chengshuang It is a mutated spiritual root of the thunder system, with extraordinary qualifications to become a saint.

He Chengshuang couldn't hide his enthusiasm when he heard what Ye Qingrang said. He was worried that Ye Qingrang's ability was too special, but as long as he could practice it, he would practice harder in order to firmly suppress Ye Qingrang. Let me not be afraid of this person escaping!

"Not all human beings have the qualifications to cultivate, and they are divided into eight attributes: metal, wood, water, fire, earth, wind, ice, and thunder. There seem to be some spiritual powers. My attribute is wood, so I can activate plants and heal wounds. I dont know what you are.

Although Ye Qingrang decided to share this secret with He Chengshuang, he had already thought about never telling anyone about his rebirth. Once he was reborn, he would say goodbye to the past completely!

Ye Qingrang explained the information he had now to He Chengshuang in detail, and finally said: "When the jade sachet is born, there will be turmoil. And based on my calculations based on the skills, I am afraid that the earth will be in trouble in less than four months. This is Although I can't be sure about the disaster that will affect all mankind, your cultivation must be put on the agenda and speed up."

He Chengshuang took over the spirit-guiding technique and nodded: "This is natural."

"As for the relationship between you and Third Master Gratitude, if there is no trouble in the world, you will definitely not be able to bypass him, but now the situation is special, you should not force him to death, lest he jump over the wall in a hurry, which will inevitably disturb your cultivation. The jade industry is a top priority, this is Our future foundation, if we collect as much as we can, we can store it in my Little Universe Bag. We also need to secretly store all kinds of food, seeds, medicines, and clothing."