11

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 11

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 11

Go pick out some jade materials of medium to low quality.

Five days passed in the blink of an eye. In the empty room, a figure suddenly appeared out of thin air. It was Ye Qingrang who had been practicing in the space and had broken through the early stage of pulse condensation and the middle stage of advancement.

When he came out of the Little Universe, he rushed into the bathroom and scrubbed his body. If you look closely, there was a light layer of brown mucus floating on the surface of his body, and there was also a faint smell of blood and stench that wouldn't go away. It was really disgusting.

After taking a shower, I looked at myself again and felt it was worth it. The pure spiritual energy washed through my muscles and veins every day. This time, a lot of accumulated impurities and waste materials were discharged. I felt refreshed, my body was light, and I breathed when I walked. It is unheard of, and this was probably the case for masters who cultivated internal strength in ancient times.

He opened the curtains and looked down. In the backyard, the black panther was crouching down to catch a pheasant. Although its legs were not fully healed, it was already eager to experience the normal feeling of hunting that had been regained.

When the black panther hunts, its five senses are not only focused on the prey. It quickly senses Ye Qingrang's gaze and suddenly looks up. A pair of brown eyes stand up into a thin slit.

Ye Qingrang was quite surprised by the Black Panther's sensitivity and thought: "Many animals and plants in the apocalypse have also undergone various mutations, especially those animals that were already powerful, and are more powerful than zombies. It seems that It is expected that the Black Panther will awaken in the future."

Ye Qingrang was very happy about this. The Black Panther has now recognized him and He Chengshuang. If they are lucky enough to go together in the future, they will definitely be a partner and a fighting force, and they will be better than those with hundreds of thoughts. Change, the uncertain human beings are much more reliable.

But if the Black Panther chooses to leave, he will not deliberately hold back. Firstly, he does not want to deprive the Black Panther of his freedom. Secondly, the mutated animals in the apocalypse have extremely ferocious temperaments, their intelligence has also improved a lot, and they will not succumb easily. Humanity.

He walked to the other side to look at the scene in the front yard. Lao Jiang was exercising, his upper body was stretched out, and his muscles were relaxing. He was a little taller than He Chengshuang, actually 1.9 meters tall.

Ye Qingrang couldn't help but have a headache. After the apocalypse, the food of these people and the rations of the black panther were not a small sum.

It would be difficult without the Small Universe Bag. He had planted various fruits and vegetables in it without leaving a trace, and found that with each point of practice, the white mist inside would fade away. Although the difference was very small, it also made Ye Qing Let it be understood that only by improving your cultivation can you discover more value.

After dinner, Lao Jiang went back to his room on the first floor to read. Yes, Ye Qingrang specially contributed Sun Tzu's Art of War, which he read in junior high school, which contained his own very detailed annotations. Although Lao Jiang's intellectual development was slow when he was young, Ye Qingrang didn't care too much about this. It was more a problem that his parents and teachers didn't take serious care of him and provide guidance.