189

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 189

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13

-part volume reading 189

The seal was lifted, and the aroma of the wine did not overflow. You could only smell it when you got closer. Hua Hanzhang took a sniff, and it turned out to be pear blossom wine. He looked up at Jiang Ruoyu and said regretfully: "This wine is more than elegant, but it's a pity that it may not be strong enough if you drink it."

"Master often says that everyone gets drunk without wine. What you drink is your mood, and other things are not important. ."

Now that the old boss was mentioned again, Chen Ying could face it calmly, shook his head and said with a smile: "If you listen to his nonsense, it is obvious that he has a poor drinker and is greedy for drinks, so he had to brew some light-alcoholic pear wine to feed the alcohol worms. "

Yi Chunjun took the lead in pouring a glass for himself, swallowed it in one gulp, and acted uncharacteristically, which was a bit of a waste of the elegance of the wine. Unlike He Chengshuang and Jiang Ruoyu, who drank a few glasses of wine, he was overwhelmed by the warmth around him. As soon as he got angry, his face turned red uncontrollably, burning to the root of his neck.

"Master is not talking nonsense. I understand now that what he said was always right." Yi Chunjun felt depressed, and then he was so drunk that he called Chen Ying his senior brother: "I am the leader of the elders." I fought for it because I forced the master to give it up. He has always only cared about you in his heart..." Ye

Qingrang's heart moved, remembering the letter that the master had entrusted him to give to Chen Ying, and silently put down the wine glass without saying a word. , it seems that Yi Chunjun's mentality has changed a lot in the past three years.

"You haven't awakened for a long time after the end of the world. I was arrogant at the time and refused to convince you sincerely. Now let's see, if you become the head of Yuxu, you may not be any worse than me..."

Chen Ying guessed that Yi Chun Jun was probably referring to Cheng Xiaoman and Cang Shuangshuang, including his relationship with He Chengshuang and Ye Qingrang. He sighed: "Everyone has their youthful and energetic days, and those are nothing. You are better than me." You are much smarter. Master often praises you in front of me, but he doesn't let you know, for fear that you will be too proud."

"But!" Yi Chunjun put down his wine glass and knocked it on the stone with a loud sound, "I killed master ! If the elixir hadn't been missing two medicinal ingredients, the master wouldn't have... I just wanted to wait until I took over the position of head and then help him find a way to cure his injuries. I didn't mean to..."

said In the end, his face was wet with tears, and he choked up and said: "I have been learning martial arts and swordsmanship from my master since I was twelve years old!"

Chen Ying closed his eyes, and his voice was hoarse for a few seconds when he spoke, and then quickly returned to normal: "These masters We all know that even though you are to blame for the pill matter, he is fully aware of his true malice. Otherwise, do you think he is really willing to risk his life to prevent a bunch of heinous people from being destroyed that day?"

"Master... Master, he knows?"

Seeing Yi Chunjun's eyes stammering, Chen Ying felt funny again, but more sad: "Those two spiritual herbs that were not refined into the elixir are what Master called me Go and take it out."