118

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 118 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

in Volumes 118

Things, the situation is still tense and complicated when you go out. On this day, Ding Jiukang was invited, and Ye Qing asked all five people to be invited, and a banquet was waiting for everyone tonight.

When I entered the living room, I heard a commotion, and there was a mahjong table in the living room, and the four people on the table were also interesting: an eighteen-year-old woman, beautifully dressed, with an impeccable appearance and figure, and long wavy hair draped at will; A young man in his early twenties, Sven was delicate, but his mind did not seem to be on the game, and he frequently looked at the woman on the left-hand side; There is also a fat head and big ears, thinning hair, wiping sweat from time to time, and every time he plays a card, he has to count for a long time; The last person turned out to be Ding Jiukang's butler, sitting in a precarious position, as if he was doing an extremely serious matter.

Ding Jiukang was sitting on the sofa in the distance, chatting and laughing with a handsome young man next to him, while Dou Yan was sitting sullenly on the other side, and there were three women of similar age next to her eating snacks and chatting. Dou Yan was even more angry when she saw Chen Ying, and glared at everyone desperately, but unfortunately none of the five ignored her.

Ding Jiukang pointed to a row of seats on the other side, and after the others sat down, the man next to him said, "Which one is He Chengshuang?" Ding Jiukang smiled: "Who told you what again?" Let me first introduce you to Dr. Ye and Chen Ying.

The man glanced around, and automatically locked his gaze on He Chengshuang, He Chengshuang met his eyes, only to see that this person's face was smooth and fair, his thick eyebrows were slightly raised rebelliously, and under the long and slightly curled eyelashes, his black eyes were shining, and there was a slightly informal smile on his mouth.

He was lean, wearing a white shirt tucked in navy blue trousers, the cuffs of which were slightly pulled up, revealing a skeletal ankle.

Without waiting for Ding Jiukang to start introducing, he suddenly stood up and walked in front of He Chengshuang and stretched out his hand and said, "Kang Chi, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Chapter 88 Two Strange Men

Kang Chi's move was unexpected, a little inexplicable, He Chengshuang did not move, and he had no intention of getting up and shaking hands and returning the salute.

Ding Jiukang felt a big headache, he was almost sure that He Chengshuang was a sixth-order awakener, but he kept this news as a secret and only passed it on to his father, and the two discussed that they would not move first.

For Kang Chi, the nephew with an eccentric temperament, he really has no choice, Ding Jiukang has been in the army for three generations, his parents and grandparents are all generals who carry stars on their shoulders, and the wives he married are all female generals of the Yang Sect, and his family style has always been rigorous. Only his sister is completely different from the Ding family, gentle as water, Ding Jiukang grew up under the care of his sister.

There are many defeated mothers, and Kang Chi is spoiled by his mother! Ding Jiukang's face sank instantly, and he scolded: "There are no rules at all, come back and sit down."