144

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 144

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 144

. All the distinguished guests present, there is no shortage of amazing talents, profound people, if you are interested, you can come and give it a try.

When someone is about to come out, they hear someone stop them: "Slow down! This thing is a jade void treasure, Cheng seniors took away this painting back then, so that our generation of disciples did not have the opportunity to see, today fortunately, the four disciples of the jade void sword are all gathered, it is better to let me, the head and the senior brother, try it first, throw bricks and lead the jade, how about?

Chen Ying looked at the speaker, his emotions were complicated and changeable, and finally turned into a sigh: "It's okay, you first or me first?"

Yi Chunjun stood up: "I'll come first." The voice did not fall, the person has approached, the sword was sold, everyone's face changed suddenly, only to see the child in the painting jumped up from the boulder lying on the side, there seemed to be a fine light in the eyes, both hands clenched into fists, straight out, one move followed by three or four moves, although the fist style is shallow, but it reveals a sense of everyone's demeanor!

Yi Chunjun knew that it was powerful, and confronted him with bated breath, and the gilded sword continued to stab out, scattering the energy that overflowed out of the drawing paper one by one.

Xiao'er's foundation is still shallow, and he is by no means Yi Chunjun's opponent, but the picture on the paper suddenly changed, and Xiao'er became a thirteen or fourteen-year-old boy, with an open face, slanted eyebrows, high nose and thin lips, faintly revealing a romantic charm, combing a Taoist bun, wearing a pale green robe, and stretching out his right hand to be lectured by the elder, obviously making another mistake.

The young man is cunning, the right palm is facing the sky, just to avoid the punishment of the bamboo board, suddenly the five fingers are together, and the oblique top is slowly pushed out, even if everyone is not close to the hand, they can feel the sharp palm wind coming around, the little boy has such a skill, it is really beyond people's reach.

Yi Chunjun's face was solemn, and with a wave of his sword, he split out a pale golden streamer, which was head-to-head with the palm wind, and they retreated after making a muffled sound.

This time, I didn't have time to wait for Yi Chunjun to change his momentum, the painting style was suddenly dangerous, the pen was strong and spicy, and countless grinning vicious demon beasts were surrounding a young Taoist priest in white clothes, the young star's eyes flashed, Yan Yan smiled, holding a seven-star Longquan sword, and with a turn of posture, several silver lights rose to the sky!

Yi Chunjun didn't have time to think about it, his wrist trembled sharply, and he stabbed out a considerable amount of sword qi, and the two collided with each other! The young man's sword qi not only killed the demon beast in the painting, but also caused Yi Chunjun to retreat five steps, and finally pointed to the ground with his sword, which was able to stop the defeat.

The picture has to change again, Yi Chunjun's face changed sharply, his sleeves waved, and he struck first, before everyone could see the situation in the painting, they saw him jump backwards sharply, and then look at the picture scroll, it has changed back to the original child drinking.