38

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 38

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 38

The car turned and forced the other party to the roadside. The commercial vehicle stuck to the roadside guardrail, making an extremely harsh scratching sound and sparks flying.

The people in the car cursed angrily. They wanted money, but they didnt want to risk their lives. The superiors only said that the mission target had weapons and high force value. They only used five points to be careful, but it looked like Lao Jiang was just here. The murder scene in the shopping mall looks like a desperado!

He was in a turbulent mood and had already lost three points. Lao Jiang's face was cut several times by glass shards, and his face was as black as the King of Hell. When Lao Jiang pointed a gun at him, he felt that death was something he could not choose. , the next second he stared and tilted his eyes to one side.

Hua Hanzhang was still unconscious. The man in the driver's seat was shaking his hands. He drove the car quite well, but he seemed unfamiliar with holding a gun. Lao Jiang shot him and made him partner with his accomplices. The car slid out for a long time before he finally It stopped under Lao Jiang's control.

Chapter 29 Spiritual Power Rescue

Lao Jiang got out of the car and opened the back door of the commercial vehicle. Just as he was about to move Hua Hanzhang to his car, two cars rushed out of the fork in the road and headed straight for him. Lao Jiang made a prompt decision and picked up Hua Hanzhang. Carrying it on his shoulders, he climbed over the guardrail and got into the alley on the side of the road. Chongqing was a mountain city with complex terrain. Lao Jiang was unfamiliar with the place, so he would definitely suffer from the local forces.

As expected, the latecomers could only abandon the car and chase. Carrying only a Hua Hanzhang was a piece of cake for the load that Lao Jiang could bear now. He drove around in the dark and intertwined streets, trying to get rid of the pursuers. , but its not that easy. If it was just him, he would have no scruples whether he wanted to leave or fight, but now he was carrying the unconscious Hua Hanzhang, and he was immediately restrained.

The pursuers could already see Lao Jiang's figure. If he hadn't been shuttling through the alleys, they would have killed him long ago with full firepower. Now they were not accurate enough, but were afraid of accidentally injuring Hua Hanzhang. In this way, the two groups It's a stalemate for the time being, and it's hard to tell the winner.

It seemed that Lao Jiang was unlucky tonight. By the time he ran into a dead end, it was impossible to turn around and find another way out. He took off his underwear, tore it open, tied Hua Hanzhang behind his back, and climbed on the window sill of the old house. Just climb up. Fortunately, this area is full of old houses with a low layout, making it relatively easy to climb. Even so, Lao Jiang's fingers were bruised.

When others caught up, Lao Jiang climbed onto the roof, and several people gritted their teeth and scrambled to climb up.

As soon as Lao Jiang got on the roof, he knew that the situation was not good. If he only escaped on the roof, it would be easier for people behind him to shoot. If he went down, he could no longer hide his figure and would be completely exposed to the people behind him. It was not reliable to enter someone's home. If he alerted others, it would not be able to help him except adding a few more unlucky people. In this way, we can only kill the pursuers! To avoid future troubles!