172

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 172

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 172

water.

"No, if nothing else, as far as I know some people, although they cannot surpass me, they will never be worse than the famous masters in Beijing. Even Yu Ling has reached the sixth level, so others cannot underestimate them. "

...

"The auction is already halfway over, and I haven't seen any of you holding up any signs. Do you really think you don't like them at all?" Old Lin was still as energetic as before. He still asked Ye Qing to sit next to him and asked with a smile.

"Put the better things at the back. I'm afraid that I'll get greedy and take advantage of others,

which will make other guests unhappy." "Haha, okay, let's continue watching."

An iron cage was rolled out on the stage during the conversation. , there was a dark spherical object curled up in the haystack, and the introduction came: "The seventh-level mutated black scale pangolin, the scales of this monster cannot be broken even with supernatural powers, let alone projectiles, knives and guns. "

Some people questioned: "How is the seventh level determined? If this information is correct, who can capture the seventh level mutant monster alive?" "

I think most of the guests present may not know the habits of pangolins, and their attack methods are generally low. When attacked, it will curl up in a ball to defend itself. Even if it is not mutated, the tiger's and lion's sharp claws cannot break through its scales, not to mention that the direction of its mutation is in the defense of this scale. I asked several sixth-level awakeners to try it out, and they really can't do anything to this monster. Even if it doesn't meet the seventh-level standard, it is definitely the best among the sixth-level ones." There was

an uproar and discussion, but They were almost discussing how to peel off the scales of this monster beast and how to use it for his own use. When the time came, he would have an additional layer of life-saving means against the masters of the sixth and seventh levels.

Then the signs were raised one after another, and the price kept going up, until finally there were still two or three people who still insisted on the price.

During this period, Ye Qingrang kept staring at the black-scaled pangolin, but it was motionless, as if dead. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose with two fingers, then slowly raised the sign.

"Another customer has increased the price. What we have here is exactly 200 fifth-order crystal cores. Let me just say it again, it is most likely a seventh-order monster. The price is not high!" This

is of course a cliché. Now six There are not many first-level masters. How many people can be pushed to the sixth level by two hundred fifth-level crystal cores? It would be fine if the pangolin is really seventh level. In addition to the leather armor, there are also crystal cores that are valuable, but if it is sixth level, it is not rare enough. .

He Chengshuang turned his head and asked, "Do you want it to refine armor?"

Ye Qingrang remained silent and only mouthed two words: Nascent Soul. Afraid that he would make random quotes, he tapped He Chengshuang lightly with his arm and said, "I'm not sure whether these black scales are of use, but this is a female pangolin. If I'm not mistaken, the essence in her belly will There is a trend of turning from prosperity to decline. It should have been born a month and a half ago, but it has survived until now."