4

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 4

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine

Volume 13 Volume 4

After reading a lot of products, Ye Qingrang secretly sighed: "They are indeed good things. It looks like many of them are still a few years old, but even so, the price is still too high." It's too high."

For example, a small-leaf red sandalwood bracelet costs only a thousand yuan. If it is put here to add a little story, it is priced at 20,000 yuan. The same goes for other products, with prices several times higher than the market price. But for those who believe, this price difference is not worth mentioning.

After wandering around for about half an hour, a sachet came into Ye Qingrang's eyes. He was so shocked that he almost screamed, but he suppressed it and coughed to cover it up.

It was a Khotan jade sachet with a lotus pattern carved on it. It was the size of an ordinary jade Buddha pendant and consisted of a cover and a sachet body. The upper part is a bow-shaped beam, with a chisel at each end hooking upwards, and two tenons at the lower end inserted into the cover. The beam is hollow, and the tether is inserted from the top, divided into two sides in the beam, and passes through the sachet cover. , tied to the sachet. The cover of the sachet is in the shape of twelve flaps, covering the mouth of the sachet. The sachet is composed of two halves merged, and is engraved with lotus leaves, lotus flowers, twigs, water plants and other patterns.

Ye Qingrang got this sachet in his previous life, but it was among the pile of dead bodies. At that time, a corner of the sachet was missing and there were many scratches. Ye Qingrang didn't care at all about this worthless decoration in the apocalypse. , he just wanted to pick up the food scattered next to the corpse. His fingers ran across the sachet, and blood dripped on it, but it slowly faded and finally disappeared in a strange way.

Ye Qingrang was startled and quickly retracted his hand. After hesitation, he picked up the jade carving sachet and put it back in his pocket. He took it out to study carefully when he was alone at night.

He squeezed out a drop of blood from the almost scarred wound on his finger, and it was quickly absorbed by the sachet, but nothing happened. He turned over and studied it for a long time, and finally tried to input the power, and found that the sachet went smoothly. As he absorbed it, his heart moved, and a bag of bread appeared in his hand. Ye Qing changed his mind, and the bread disappeared out of thin air.

Ye Qingrang was overjoyed. It was obvious that this sachet was a storage space. As he continued to develop it, he gradually understood that the previous owner of this sachet probably only discovered its use after the end of the world. It contained a lot of water and food. , clothes, and some medicines. The sachet space is about the size of a room of thirty square meters.

Things that can store supplies are equivalent to carrying valuables in the apocalypse, but Ye Qingrang never mentioned it to anyone. He usually collected supplies with his teammates, and only occasionally secretly stored them in sachets. Most of them were still kept in his backpack. No matter how much resources he had, he would never take more to ensure that he would not arouse anyone's suspicion.

Ye Qingrang calmed down. Although his plan also included arrangements to search for the city where he got the sachet, after all, there was too little information, so he did not act immediately. He did not expect to meet him here. He was really lucky.