48

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 48

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume reading 48

The four people in front of them actually have a mutated black panther that can obey orders, and it also has a fire attribute power of the combat system. It's ridiculous that their boss just looked down on others, Trying to cause trouble for these kings of hell!

The two felt both desperate and lucky. One of them cried and begged with tears: "I really didn't do anything, I just followed them. I won't dare to do these things again, just give me a chance!" "Ye Qingrang looked carefully and saw that the makeup on the face of the girl who was speaking had long been stained by tears, and her mascara was smudged black by tears. It could be seen that she had beautiful facial features, but she was only fifteen or sixteen years old. At my age, applying makeup and powder is simply superfluous.

Ye Qingrang did not see what she had done to Zong Yu before, but since she could hang out with this group of people, whether she went astray or was obsessed with it, she had to be responsible for her own decisions. Pretending to be pitiful cannot erase what has been done in the past.

Ye Qingrang patted He Rong's head. Seeing what he meant, He Rong didn't seem to have much interest in the two girls who were powerless and walked directly towards Zong Yu.

The girls were quite smart and noticed the black panther's disregard for them. They shook their legs and bent over and carefully backed away. Seeing that no one was willing to pay attention to them, they did not dare to run. They just quickened their pace and walked around the rags of their former companions. The corpse walked away sobbing.

Zong Yu saw He Rong walking towards it. The powerful aura of the beast filled the world. Especially for it, the impact of the powerful aura of the same kind was very great. It lay down carefully and trembled. Not sure whether it was because of the cold or fear, Xin Xin meowed at He Rong and showed a weak posture. He Rong ignored its series of overtures and circled around it, as if examining its prey.

Zong Yu didn't dare to move, and it dared to run when facing humans. However, facing a black panther that had an overwhelming advantage in every aspect, it didn't dare to have any thoughts. When He Rong ignored it, it pitifully Ye Qingrang shouted.

Ye Qingrang couldn't stop laughing. Zong Yu's temperament was really too soft. Even domestic cats, many still retained their arrogant and willful tempers. There were not many obedient ones like Zong Yu. Seeing He Rong became interested, It was not easy for him to interfere, besides, He Rong was angry and killed because of Zong Yu, and he would not do anything to harm it.

He Rong had seen enough, so he came closer to Zong Yu and bit it on the back of its neck. He picked up the soft meat there and lifted it up. Zong Yu first let out a cry of surprise, then found that there was no pain, then he cooperated and shrank his body. Get up and let He Rong carry it away.

Seeing this, Ye Qingrang drove the parked car over again. Since the person blocking the road had disappeared, they could continue driving for a while without having to walk. He also let He Rong and Zong Yu get in the car for his convenience. Treatment and observation.

As soon as Zong Yu noticed the healing effect of Ye Qingrang's wood spirit power on his wound, he immediately became close to Ye Qingrang. In fact, Zong Yu's injury was not serious, but he was weak since he hadn't eaten well for several days. He Rong also noticed it and went to catch a pheasant nearby and brought it to Zong Yu. When Zong Yu saw the pheasant covered in blood, he shrank into a ball in fear. It grew up eating cat food and could not understand He Rong at all. Bloodthirsty habits.