108

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 108 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 108

After looking at Ye Qingrang, he smiled and said: "Doctor Ye is a young hero than I imagined, it's really not simple." My illness has stumped many famous doctors, but it seems that it can't get into Dr. Ye's eyes.

Ye Qingrang changed his arrogance for a few days and responded modestly: "Colonel Ding has won the award, the predecessors planted trees and the descendants enjoy the shade, how much ability I have, it is all the mastery of the pioneers."

Ding Jiukang laughed, laughed until he suddenly coughed halfway, covered his lips with his hand, and said after he was stable: "What I admire most is Dr. Ye's low-key personality, which deserves the title of Reclusive Huatuo."

Ye Qingrang suddenly smiled, his skin was as gentle as a humble gentleman, coupled with the vitality emitted by the long-term cultivation of wood spiritual power, he really had the bearing of a master in the world riding a green ox out of the mountain, and even Ding Jiukang was stunned for a moment.

"No matter how good Hua Tuo's ability is, he cured people who shouldn't be treated, and he still ended up in a different place, and I practiced medicine all the way, and I saw ordinary diseases, and treated ordinary people who were peaceful and kind, so I am not reclusive, and I don't dare to compare with Hua Tuo Bian Que, if I go to heal a person with a prominent status like Colonel Ding early, I don't know if I am famous now or I have no life to enjoy?"

Saying that, Ye Qingrang shook his head: "If you want me to say, I would like to learn from that Shennong to taste all the herbs, although it is not the dignitaries who are rescued but the common people, but they can also be admired by the world."

Ding Jiukang clapped his hands three times, and said again and again: "Doctor Ye is young but so noble, I am really ashamed, you are not Hua Tuo and I am not Cao Cao, I will try my best to cooperate with everything necessary for treatment, please rest assured that you can do it."

Chapter 81

Mutual Restraint

Ye Qingrang stretched out his hand to him, first gave Ding Jiukang a pulse, and said slowly: "Each breath pulse beats less than four times, the cold evil is a problem, and the cold will cause blood to coagulate, making the blood qi run slowly; The pulse is difficult, such as scraping bamboo with a light knife, stagnation and not slippery, the main qi is stagnant and blood stasis, and the pulse is blocked. The poison in you should be the poison of yin water.

Ding Jiukang's eyes lit up, and he nodded: "Yes, the poisonous insect is the water ability!"

"No wonder you can't be cured for a long time, there are three main points, and the ability toxin must also be removed by the awakened person for you, so ordinary people with excellent medical skills can't solve the dilemma; If you are a water system awakener, unless your strength is far superior to that of a fourth-order poisonous insect, you may be able to force the water poison out, but vice versa; And the wood-based awakened person should be your best healer, but unfortunately your attribute is gold, domineering and strong, once the wood-based ability enters your body, I am afraid that you will be divided by your own gold ability before you touch the water poison, this back and forth not only can not eliminate the water poison in the slightest, but will make the patient and the doctor contain each other and consume, if you try a few more times, I am afraid you will be unable to resist the erosion of the water poison!