154

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 154

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points, volume reading 154,

I am willing to say that you can unite so many evolvers, which is already very good, but it is a pity that you are not the most outstanding leader. If you want the evolvers to go further In the long run, we must find specialized talents for management. If necessary, we can also recruit some awakened people with shallow foundations to join the team. It does not mean giving them a dominant position, as long as the treatment is not worse than other companies. There are many more that I cant fully understand, so you need to know them in your mind.

"Xiaoye...I was confused! " Luo Ping sighed: "It was just a whim at the beginning, and it must not stop there. I think maybe after talking to Mr. Wang based on your face, I can ask him to help in these aspects."

"It's best if you can figure it out. " "Ye Qingrang nodded.

"Doctor Ye, Brother Luo, and Xiao Nan have been successfully promoted to the fourth level! "Someone outside happily broke in to report, and Luo Ping also said happily: "So fast! Xiaoye, lets go down and have a look together. "

In just one month, the little girl who was timid and hiding behind others when we first met has changed drastically. She has grown a lot of flesh on her body and no longer looks like a walking big-headed skeleton. Her hair is much darker and is neatly combed into a ponytail. , I asked the aunt in the building to cut some clean plain clothes according to how Ye Qingrang dressed. She was born with light eyebrows and a petite mouth and nose, which gave her a frail temperament. He

Chengshuang was also there, and the three of them When I met Xiaonan, she was in good condition and not tired. She had just advanced and wanted to read a book. Ye Qingrang advised: "Why don't you take a rest? "

Xiaonan stretched out her hand to touch He Rong. He Rong twitched his ears and whispered away. She was not annoyed, but giggled. She was not afraid for some reason.

"Master, I am not forcing myself, but I am in good condition now and my mind is particularly clear. , if you study again, you will get twice the result with half the effort. Luo

Ping heard the people who came to congratulate Xiaonan and shouted: "Did you hear that, all grown men can't be as diligent as little girls!" Sooner or later, you will be left behind. "

The elites among the evolvers in the group are only at the fourth level. Recently, He Chengshuang has been training the reliable masters in the group, especially Luo Ping. He plans to push one of them to the fifth level, so that Tianya can have a foothold.

After going out to hunt monsters for a month, practicing his moves, and learning how to cooperate, everyone was so impressed by He Chengshuang's strength and scheming that they practiced diligently day and night. Ye

Qingrang patted Xiaonan's head and said with a smile: " There are strengths and weaknesses, as long as you understand and play to your own strengths, the awakened can still defeat them. It is said that in the three hundred and sixty lines, you will be the number one scholar. If you concentrate on studying something to the extreme, I am afraid how outstanding you can become in the future. Far beyond your imagination! "

He Chengshuang rarely said such words to mobilize people's ambitions, but Ye Qingrang was well versed in the principle of sugar and whip. As expected, a group of grown men became more ambitious after hearing this, and they also knew that they should turn their heads to study. After