83

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 83

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13 Reading 83

in

Volumes People with

potential people, ordinary people have regained the virtue of being diligent and thrifty.

The two of them passed by a street before, and there were long queues in front of several fast-food restaurants, selling all the meat processed by mutant monsters, the vegetables were pureed, and the staple food was a mixture of grains and grains.

Nowadays, vegetables are very expensive, and there is messy spiritual power in the mutant demon beasts, and it is okay for the awakened and evolved to eat them, but ordinary people can't eat them, so they can only process and remove impurities, so the taste is very poor, but it is cheaper.

Ye Qingrang swallowed the tender and juicy beast meat in his mouth, and spent ten second-order crystal nuclei for a meal, which was enough for a family of three to save a week. However, what Ye Qingrang lacked the most was the crystal nucleus, and there were even a large number of third-order.

He Chengshuang didn't think this meal was delicious, usually Ye Qingrang didn't let him eat generally, not to mention the meat, vegetables and fruits in Xiao Qiankun are full of aura, and the taste is also excellent, now eating demon beast meat is like chewing wax, he doesn't know such a table of dishes, if it is replaced by people who gnaw on those dried meat like tree bark every day and eat coarse grains that cut their throats, I am afraid that they will even have to swallow the plate.

Ye Qingrang saw that he was not interested, and these foods were scarce, so he didn't force him to eat those green vegetables. When the two of them checked out, the waiter looked at the remaining half of the meal, and was even more respectful to the two. It turned out that these two young men did not come to see the scene, nor did they slap their swollen faces and become fat, but they were really arrogant and extravagant, so they would be so generous!

If the waiter knew how He Chengshuang and their days came by, I am afraid they would not use the word arrogance, but it is true that in addition to repeatedly getting into danger, Ye Qingrang is a person who understands life, he will neither let go of cultivation, nor will he let everyone live like an ascetic.

Although the two of them are not fashionable, they should have been bought before the end of the world, the style is simple and generous, and the fabrics are high-quality, but it is a pity that they are always fighting outside, and the clothes wear out very quickly.

"Hanzhang seems to be going to the shopping mall in Middle Street, let's go over and have a look, if we can meet him, just let him choose clothes for us, he has a good eye." Ye Qingrang planned like this, but he didn't expect to really run into it.

The three of them were walking to a big brand women's clothing store, and now the price tags of the goods have been changed, counting in crystal nuclei. Ye Qingrang went in and flipped through it casually, basically above twenty second-order crystal nuclei, there were really many people shopping in the store, all of them in a leisurely manner, there were young and beautiful women who came with old men, and there were also broad wives with big shoulders and thick waists.

Ju Yun has also saved a lot of crystal nuclei this month, buying a dress or out of his own, Hua Hanzhang's artistic soul was awakened, and he was enthusiastic to match her, Ju Yun had to admit that Hua Hanzhang's vision and aesthetics were indeed a grade higher, and the selected few pieces didn't feel good when they were hung, but they were very good at lining out the advantages of their figure and appearance, but she had her own careful thoughts, although she had already taken a fancy to the one that Hua Hanzhang picked on her body, But she pretended to be hesitant, and asked Jiang Ruoyu to look back and forth for her, and asked, "Will I wear this one?" It seems to be a little wider, and I always feel that my waist is empty.