44

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 44

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 44

A ten-year-old person is not in line with your own state at all. Seeing that

there was no resistance on Lao Jiang's face, Hua Hanzhang kept up his efforts: "For example, my name was given by my grandfather, and I like it very much." "Speaking of this, Hua Hanzhang felt a little sad, but more of a joy: "My name was not decided by Hua Mingrui, but my wish came true. I always feel that I have less to do with this family.

Lao Jiang asked curiously: "What does your name mean? " "

Hua Hanzhang's eyes flashed with light, and he said in a cold voice: ""Yi Zhuan" says: 'Hanzhang can be chaste; '"

Lao Jiang didn't understand and had a confused look on his face. He Chengshuang's eyes moved slightly. Ye Qingrang laughed loudly and said: "Hang, Tibetan. Chapter, beauty. Be virtuous without showing off, be talented without showing off, wait for the opportunity to soar into the sky! "

Hua Hanzhang took a deep breath: "Qingrang is indeed good literature. Ye

Qingrang solemnly said: "The old gentleman is the one with true knowledge and erudition. It is really a pity that I cannot make friends with such a person." Hua

Han calmed down and joked: "It's not bad to be friends with his grandson!" Ye

Qingrang returned to the topic: "Okay, do you already have an idea about Lao Jiang's name?" "

Hua Hanzhang nodded: "There is a saying in "Laozi" that 'great wisdom is like foolishness, great skill is like clumsiness, great sound is like sound, and elephant is invisible'. It is really exquisite. Lao Jiang suffered a lot because of some of his own problems. But I firmly believe that he has an innocent heart. In the past, others rejected him and despised him because he was not smart enough. What is the difference between others rejecting and despising me because of a bad background? Why not just name him Jiang Ruoyu, who is as humble as a valley and does not show his sharp edge, which is exactly the same as me! "

Lao Jiang's face showed a happy look, and he was obviously very satisfied with the name Hua Hanzhang had chosen. Ye Qingrang knew it, no wonder He Chengshuang kept asking Lao Jiang to keep his face paralyzed, with a cold expression. If Lao Jiang didn't act like this, Every moment, people will be treated as the wronged one and slaughtered.

Unexpectedly, He Chengshuang was the first to speak: "I think it's great. One day, everyone who has done stupid things in the past will regret it!" Jiang

Ruoyu grinned and said to Hua Hanzhang, "I like it. It sounds much better than He Rong." "After receiving a cold look from He Chengshuang, he didn't dare to murmur any more.

He Chengshuang snorted softly, as if recalling the past: "When I first met Lao Jiang, I called him A Jiang to take over the position of the previous boss. When I was young, I changed my name to Lao Jiang. Its been almost ten years since I called him Lao Jiang. I cant change it. As long as he follows me for a day, I will continue to call him Lao Jiang until we all become the real Lao He. Until Lao Jiang. "

Jiang Ruoyu straightened his back suddenly, thinking of the suffering and the path they had taken together in the past fifteen years, with a hint of sobs in his voice: "No matter what the world becomes, you will always be my boss He, Lao Jiang, whether in life or in death. yes! "