79

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 79

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

79

is robbed, and what

is sold in the hands of others may not be clean. Besides, if I don't sleep with a stupid big man, he won't mess with me to death? Isn't this a Xi of sleeping for months..."

Thinking about the west, he fell asleep in such a daze, and when he woke up again, Hua Hanzhang took his watch and looked at it, it was only three o'clock in the middle of the night. Jiang Ruoyu was closing the door with a cup, and when he saw him holding his watch, he asked, "Woke you up?" The tone was very annoyed.

In fact, Hua Hanzhang didn't sleep very deeply, and he woke up because he lost Jiang Ruoyu's breath in the room, so he was very unstable, but when he saw Jiang Ruoyu asking, he blamed him: "What are you doing again?" In and out, no one rests?

After speaking, I found that Ju Yun was awake with half-squinted eyes, and when I heard his reproachful tone, I said apologetically: "I'm really sorry, I'm so hungry, Brother Jiang helped me get something to eat and woke you up."

Hua Hanzhang was embarrassed, he was sleeping in clothes, so he quickly sat up, and his tone was loud: "It's okay, it's okay, I just didn't wake up, I don't speak thoughtlessly, what do you want to eat, I'll get it for you, what can he make?" I usually can't do anything.

Ju Yun listened to the tone of his speech, and always felt that something was strange, so he didn't think much about it, and smiled: "How can I trouble you, Brother Jiang has done it, I can't eat too much now, it's not for the sake of recovering my strength, I really don't want to eat."

When Jiang Ruoyu heard this, he hurriedly walked in front of Ju Yun, put down the cup, stuffed another pillow under her neck, and Hua Hanzhang took a look at the enamel cup, yo, brown sugar eggs, eggs are still candy, this craft is good!

Jiang Ruoyu asked, "Does your chest still hurt?"

Hua Hanzhang secretly rolled his eyes when he heard this: "What about this hooligan?" With a little girl with long breasts and short breasts, people are frustrated in the chest cavity and broken ribs, what is the matter with those two parts of soft meat?

Ju Yun's face flushed, and he whispered: "It's not very painful, but I feel stuffy in my chest, like a big stone pressing, and I can't move casually, and I'm tired and panicked lying in one position."

Jiang Ruoyu picked up the cup: "This is also no way, Xiao Ye has combed it for you, it is already a lot better, otherwise you will suffer more crimes!" Suddenly thinking about it, didn't Ju Yun suffer on his behalf, and his heart suddenly became even more uncomfortable, so he put the cup to Ju Yun's mouth, and fed her a small sip of hot sugar water first.

Hua Hanzhang sat on the bed and moved uncomfortably, and interjected: "The sugar water is not hot, right?" Don't push it hard, it will be uncomfortable when it reaches the sticky neck.

Jiang Ruoyu was aggrieved in his heart, where did he pour his strength, when Hua Hanzhang was injured before, he took care of him, and he didn't serve him well, why didn't he take care of people?

When Ju Yun reluctantly ate the two eggs, Jiang Ruoyu was almost disgusted to death by Hua Hanzhang, Ju Yun's uncomfortable feeling became more and more obvious, and he smiled for Jiang Ruoyu to relieve the siege: "Actually, I was quite surprised, I haven't seen you for several years, Brother Jiang has become so good at taking care of people, I am flattered."