110

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 110 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading in

Volumes 110

Ye Qingrang gasped, his breath ran through his body, pointing to the dragon, and the new wood spiritual power was pointed out again, at this time, Ding Jiukang's body was empty, and he was afraid that the realm would fall and the meridians would be greatly damaged, but fortunately, the wood spiritual power irrigated in time, and Ding Jiukang's whole person was used as a plant to prompt, so that he could stabilize the Tao and not disperse!

When all the dust settled, Ding Jiukang's face turned from white to red, his body shook and fell backwards, Cao Qiudong stepped forward with an arrow, and as a woman, he picked up the person horizontally, put it on the big bed in the house, and pulled the quilt.

Ye Qingrang's face was paler than Ding Jiukang, sweating profusely, his chest rose and fell, He Chengshuang also didn't hesitate to pick up the person and sit on the nearby sofa, took out a handkerchief to wipe the cold sweat on his forehead, fed him some warm water, and asked softly: "Do you want to eat another Hui Ling Pill, your vitality and aura are really consumed."

Ye Qingrang leaned on his chest and closed his eyes, he didn't even have the strength to shake his head, and said: "I only ate it two hours ago, I can't take it continuously at such an interval, it's a poisonous medicine, and it's not good after all."

Six hours passed, the door opened, the people in the hall heard the movement and their spirits were lifted, Dou Yan threw off his legs three steps and ran upstairs twice, the door was only a third open, Cao Qiudong's tall body firmly blocked the gap, and he couldn't get a glimpse of what was inside.

Cao Qiudong said to the steward guarding the door: "Fu Bo, please go and prepare some food, four servings, Colonel Ding and Doctor Ye need special meals."

Fu Bo has been in charge of the Ding family for sixty years, and he is relieved to leave anything to him, he doesn't ask a word, nods his head, and pushes the dining cart to Cao Qiudong half an hour later. During this period, Dou Yan kept asking about the situation and intended to go in, but Cao Qiudong only said: "Idle people, etc., are not allowed to enter." The

angry Dou Yan didn't choose to say: "You're just an outsider!" Why stop me? You..." Before she could finish speaking, Cao Qiudong closed the door directly.

Dou Yan's half of a sentence was stuck in his throat, he didn't spit it out, he didn't swallow it, his pretty face was red, but he didn't dare to do anything. Just because she understands that Cao Qiudong's words and deeds are all from Ding Jiukang's orders, with Ding Jiukang's temperament, military orders are like a mountain, and others will never be allowed to disobey and offend.

In this way, the golden crow hid, and the jade rabbit jumped up. Ding Jiukang only woke up for fifteen minutes halfway to replenish food, and fell asleep again, this sleep came in the second half of the night, Dou Yan couldn't help but go to rest, but the soldiers did not slack off at all, except for the shift patrol, the others looked like sculptures from a distance.

Ye Qingrang recovered fifty or sixty percent after resting for so long, it was not that he didn't want to go back, but he couldn't leave at will until he confirmed that Ding Jiukang was safe and correct, so as not to cause accidents.