85

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 85

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Volume Reading 85

, maybe it is a powerful person at the foot of the imperial city, such a person must have a high vision

, no wonder he ignores his love.

Zheng Yang and Zheng Xue returned home with a smile, and when they opened the door, they heard their parents arguing again,

Zheng Yang's face collapsed, and he said, "Can you stop arguing!" As soon as I came back, I saw this!

As soon as Zheng's mother saw

Zheng Yang, she smiled: "Don't be noisy, don't be noisy, how about it, I didn't encounter any danger when I went out on a mission today, right?"

Zheng Xue couldn't hold back, and immediately pulled

Zheng's mother to tell her about today's events one by one. Zheng's mother was also happy: "Oh my God! There is such a good thing, Xiaoxue, you must seize this opportunity!

Although

Zheng Xue was excited, she was not brainless, and pouted: "I think it's difficult, Brother He came out of Beijing, who hasn't seen anyone before, even a young master like Hua Hanzhang has to revolve around him, can he take a fancy to me?"

Mother Zheng patted her daughter's hand and said: "Silly boy, there is nothing impossible in this world, it just depends on how you do it, you just need to make friends with him first, and the future can come step by step, listen to your description, this Brother He doesn't seem to be easy to get along with, but he always has friends, has his circle, as long as you can get in, are you afraid that you won't meet the right person?"

Zheng Xue's mind came to life, and she coquettishly played with

Zheng's mother: "Mom, you are still amazing!"

The next day, Zheng Xue couldn't help but come to the door, and after the security guard got the approval of the residents, he respectfully took people in. Zheng Xue observed carefully, a little security guard turned out to be an awakened person, this discovery shocked her heart, but it was even hotter, this is the life of the upper class, as long as you are powerful and capable, even if it is an ordinary person standing in front of the security guard today, he still has to use the most decent service attitude to welcome people with a smile.

Zheng Xue sat on the leather sofa with her back against the velvet cushion, because of the environment of the last days, the weather was as cold as in winter, but the room was as warm as spring, and ordinary people were reluctant to use air conditioning during the day.

The most terrifying thing is that next to He Cheng's feet, there was a black and cyan wild leopard lying on his stomach, the black leopard smelled the breath of life, raised his head and glanced at Zheng Xue, that look was exactly the same as He Chengshuang, with full coldness and disdain, and lowered it again.

It's the cat that Hua Hanzhang is holding, at first glance it is a precious breed, rare quiet and docile, just a pair of blue round eyes have been looking at He Rong, it is not small, Hua Hanzhang hugged it uncomfortable, and after a while it jumped to the ground with its legs, trotted to the panther, and pounced on its back.