94

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 94

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

94

is suppression, and when it can't withstand the explosion and dies, the wind here will destroy the stone wall, and when the snake eggs hatch, it will become a cycle again.

Hua Hanzhang rashly took away the silver snake, which destroyed the laws of this place and caused a catastrophe. Hua Hanzhang didn't have time to regret it, so he went to see Jiang Ruoyu's movements first, only to see the person lying on the ground with his head down, his body just covering the hole where the wind came out, and there was no movement at all, and he didn't know whether he was dead or alive.

Hua Hanzhang moved his feet, and moved over little by little with the iron coat with difficulty, and when he reached Jiang Ruoyu's side, he couldn't even bend down to move the person away, so he had to use his toes against Jiang Ruoyu's shoulders and turn the person over, and the tears rolled down at a glance, and he couldn't hold it back.

Chapter 70 Yesterday's Talisman

Hua Hanzhang thought about how to get out of this "iron suit", otherwise he wouldn't be able to take Jiang Ruoyu out, he was trying to retract his arms, his ears moved slightly, and he heard that the sound under the hole was strange, but it was impossible to get out quickly, and he saw a powerful wind stabbing out obliquely from the mouth of the black hole, the speed was difficult to capture, and Peng Di hit Hua Hanzhang's waist, A small hole was pierced in the middle of the iron coat by this powerful blow, and then it spread out in a circle around it, splitting into a huge spider web.

Hua Hanzhang was rushed by inertia, fell down in the sky, the iron coat shattered, Hua Hanzhang hurriedly twisted his body and drilled out from underneath, secretly screaming that it was dangerous, his eyes swept over, and found that there was a yellow thing mixed in the fragments of clothes, and when he opened it, a big hole was poked out of a plastic talisman, and the rune paper inside was torn and broken into two, and the words on it could still be seen, which together were: The first spell in the world!

This is exactly the talisman used by the bald monk to cheat money in the Xi'an bar that day! Unexpectedly, Jiang Ruoyu still took it into his pocket before leaving, and put it in his pocket for peace of mind, for fear that the monk's bloody disaster would come true.

Hua Hanzhang cried and took out a round green pill and a blood red pill from his arms, all of which Ye Qingrang left for them in case of emergency. Qingdan restores spiritual power, and blood pill heals injuries and stops bleeding, all of which are elixirs.

Jiang Ruoyu's teeth were tightly closed, Hua Hanzhang couldn't break it, but instead touched a deep wound on his lips, squeezing out a lot of blood, Hua Hanzhang had no choice, pinched his chin and forced his strength, and reluctantly stuffed the pill in, but fortunately, the pill melted in his mouth and was free from the pain of swallowing.

Jiang Ruoyu absorbed the elixir, and his body emitted a yellow aura, and the wound that could be seen in the bones slowly contracted, at least it didn't look so terrifying anymore, but the person hadn't woken up yet.

Hua Hanzhang didn't look at the silver snake spider anymore, dragged Jiang Ruoyu out of the cave, carried it on his back, picked up the longbow and lassoed the two, and walked out step by step, I don't know how long he walked, his hands and feet were sore, and he almost lost consciousness later.