68

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 68

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-minute volume reading 68

people like that..." Ye Qingrang put down his chopsticks and smiled, and said no more.

Wang Zhijian said: "To be honest, I opened this fighting arena. "

He Chengshuang swallowed the green vegetables Ye Qingrang gave him. In the cold winter months, these green vegetable leaves are more expensive than beef. But He Chengshuang is a very picky eater. He always wants to eat what Ye Qingrang brings to the bowl.

Hearing Hua Hanzhang frivolously say Laughing: "Mr. Wang takes good care of his own pets, but he only contributes to the life-and-death struggle of other people's pets. This business is really worthwhile. Wang

Zhijian had already recognized Hua Hanzhang and thought to himself: "This young master Hua is not as good as Ye Qingrang." "Thinking like this, he said: "The Hua family is in chaos in Beijing, but Young Master Hua is enjoying himself outside with his friends. Does your father know your current situation?

Hua Hanzhang's smile faded and he asked, "What's going on at home? " "

Wang Zhijian said in surprise: "It seems that you really don't know, but don't worry, Hua Ming Rui's ability to act vigorously and resolutely will still make things prosperous in Beijing even in the end of the world. The idea of ​​​​a fighting field is just that. It's just the same as before, just learning Mr. Hua's little tricks. Xi'an is just fighting beasts, what about Beijing..." After saying this, everyone knew it. When

Hua Hanzhang heard this, his face became even worse. He was originally mocking Wang Zhijian, but he didn't want to go around in a circle and return to Hua Hanzhang. As for Ming Rui, he could still control his emotions towards the Hua family in the past. After spending a few months outdoors with Jiang Ruoyu, he looked down on the past days more and more. He immediately sneered and said, "Yes, who has the ability to do business?" Not as good as him! " He didn't even want to mention Hua Mingrui's name.

Jiang Ruoyu saw that his face was livid and put his hand on the back of his chopsticks. Hua Hanzhang felt the warmth in his hand, calmed down and said, "I'm sorry." "

Wang Zhijian was quite surprised when he saw Hua Hanzhang's reaction to Hua Mingrui, but when he thought about his life experience, he got a rough idea. The rich and powerful family has always had a lot of grievances. Seeing that he quickly calmed down his emotions, he was quite surprised. Approved, and seeing that he was with people like Ye Qing and He Chengshuang, it was no worse than at Hua's house, and his tone became softer: "How can I, a businessman, decide the business in the arena? It is naturally reasonable and legal. If I do it, I still have the right to set the rules. If I don't participate, I'm afraid I can only watch others do more unsightly things. "

Wang Zhijian emphasized the words "legal and reasonable" very seriously. Ye Qing asked a few people to look at each other, and he knew more or less about the participants in the construction of the arena.

This is the end of the world. What Wang Zhijian said is right. If it doesn't suit your eyes, it won't suit your heart. , you can only make up the rules yourself!

"There are still 'Nine Lives'", Wang Zhijian changed the subject: "Have you gone to form a team? He probably hasn't received any missions yet. "

Ye Qingrang took out a gray round badge and put it on the table, and joked: "What, Mr. Wang has not investigated us, has he? Wang Zhijian smiled heartily: "