126

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 126

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume reading 126

How polite are you? He

Chengshuang expressed his position: "With me here, no one dares not to give up face to Qing." "

Shen Mei is an ordinary person after all. She is not very clear about the true strength of He Chengshuang and others. She explained to him in detail: "You are the one I am most worried about! You always have a smile on your face and take care of people and situations. If you keep a straight face all day long, who else dares to make friends with Qing Rang? "

He Chengshuang failed to please but was scolded, so he had to keep silent. Shen Mei did not let him go. Seeing her son frequently picking up vegetables for him, she continued to mutter: "I don't eat vegetables, and I don't drink much water. It shows that my daily life habits are not good. good. "

He Cheng paused with his hands and quickly bit into his mouth the vegetables piled aside in the bowl. Shen Mei smiled with satisfaction. Seeing that everyone had almost eaten, he put down the bowl first and asked, "Xiao He, don't blame Auntie. You talk a lot. I see that you, like those teams, go out to kill monsters and earn crystal cores. How many can you kill in a month? He

Chengshuang didn't know why and said, "It's quite a lot. I haven't counted it yet." "

Shen Mei was not happy when she heard this. What do you mean by not counting? Isn't it obvious that this is a trick? "I can hear clearly that the most powerful awakened person has hundreds of third-order crystal nuclei in a month. . He

Qingqing choked on a mouthful of food, swallowed hard and prepared to defend, but Shen Mei glared at her and became silent.

He Chengshuang explained patiently: "It's been a long time since I played the third level crystal core. Basically, I went up to the fourth level."

"Yo, that's good! " Look at auntie, she doesnt understand and still likes to ask blind questions. A smile appeared on Shen Mei's face: "Now the crystal core is money. Don't spend it randomly when you earn it. You have to plan to use it!" In this regard, men are no better at calculating than girls. Fortunately, my son is careful and very organized when doing small things. If you let him take care of the accounts, you can't go wrong! "

Most of the people present were human spirits, and there was something else they didn't understand. As expected, Hua Hanzhang started to chuckle and made up his mind to watch the show. Ye Qingrang was embarrassed and stopped him: "Mom, can't I earn it myself? ? What are you worrying about? "

Mom, I know you are capable, but a family cannot be built just by one person's hard work!" "Shen Mei was particularly worried that her son would be as hot-headed as she was back then.

He Chengshuang knew Shen Mei's concern and plans for Ye Qingrang, and would not care about a mother's thoughts, so he reassured her: "I and I Qing Rang all came in and came out together, and all the crystal cores I got were handed over to him immediately, so I said I never calculated how much I could earn in a day or a month.

"Oh, you kid! " Shen Mei said angrily: "Look, what did I say? Xiao He is a good person. It's a good thing if a family has someone to take care of money!" "