57

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 57

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13-

minute reading Volume 57

The junior sister retreated to the other side and hid at the base of the wall in the rain. He Rong stood in the center, lowered his body, and faced off against the Overlord Salamander!

Hua Hanzhang couldn't see clearly for a while, so he gasped and whispered: "How did it come out? Is there a secret passage here?"

Chen Ying explained: "There are two overlord salamanders, one male and one female. , the female salamander was controlled just now, and this one is a male. Compared with the female salamander, I am afraid it is even more powerful." The

male overlord salamander preempted the attack, and extended his long tongue to He Rong's neck. Going around, trying to restrain He Rong's vitals, He Rong jumped up and moved to the right. The tips of the five fingers of his left paw tried to press the soft tongue under his feet. The long tongue was extremely flexible and quickly rolled back when it was slapped by the sharp claw. Then it shot out like a spring from the other side, attacking each other from left to right. The speed was strange and hard to guard against. The black panther couldn't get close, so it was at a disadvantage. In anger, it shot away with a fireball, hoping to burn the overlord salamander into coke in the next moment. !

Not only did the Overlord Salamander not dodge when it saw the fireball flying towards it, it raised its head and opened its mouth and swallowed the fireball in mid-air. As soon as the fireball entered the mouth of the Overlord Salamander, it was swallowed down its throat. White smoke came out from between Bai Sensen's sharp teeth, but it didn't cause any harm to it!

This brief confrontation made both parties take a breath of air. Chen Ying and the others never expected that the black panther was armed with five elements of firepower. No wonder they dared to snatch food from the salamander's head at the cold spring! However, Ye Qingrang and others did not expect that the fireball, which was always unfavorable and had huge destructive power, would be deflated in the mouth of the Overlord Salamander. But everyone can be sure that the Male Overlord Salamander must have awakened the power of the Five Elements!

You Xiaoyu was the first to be unable to hold back. He swung his soft sword and slashed at the Overlord Salamander with a streak of water. The Overlord Salamander struck the water streak with a swipe of its long tongue and scattered the streak in one fell swoop. The streak did not fall down. Instead, it turned into large and small irregular ice edges, shooting towards everyone in a fan shape! The seven people looked nervous, and there were loud clanging sounds in the small stone room, all of which were the sounds of weapons blocking ice edges.

The Overlord Salamander tested the strength of everyone, and gradually became more courageous. He leaned in completely, leaving only a giant tail that kept sweeping at the entrance of the cave. It hit the hard stone wall from time to time, and could easily create a gap with every blow.

The first person it focused on was Yan Su, whom Ye Qingrang took over from He Rong. The soft tongue gradually changed from the original flesh color to a white one. He opened his mouth and rolled it towards Ye Qingrang's hand. This time, ice spiritual power was used. If his wrist was wrapped by it, the extreme low temperature would probably cause death. Freeze your palms!