123

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 123

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine

Volume 13 Reading 123

Ding Jiukang took a deep breath and said excitedly: "The surroundings are filled with a strong metallic atmosphere. I can vaguely feel the attraction to me. Everyone, follow me. ."

The deeper we went, the more water accumulated. Cang Shuangshuang asked doubtfully: "We must have reached the bottom of the sea, right?" But no one answered her. The most uncomfortable thing here is He Rong. It is fire by nature and a monster, but it has to be soaked in this water. Its fur is wet and clings to its body. Although it is not afraid of water, it is still uncomfortable.

Unexpectedly, the temperature got higher as they went underground. Soon everyone was disturbed by the hot and humid air. He Chengshuang, Jiang Ruoyu, Ding Jiukang and Peng Dong simply took off their shirts. Kang Chi couldn't help but glance at He Chengshuang's chest. , seeing Ye Qingrang, not only did he not dodge, but he smiled meaningfully back.

The breathing of the ten people was slightly heavy, which was particularly eye-catching in the dark and cramped depths of the underground. For a moment, the surroundings were filled with the sound of rising and falling breathing. Everyone kept an appropriate distance, neither getting too close nor falling too far. However, Kang Chi and Cang Shuangshuang just didn't follow the rules. One followed Chen Ying closely, and the other stayed closer. As they walked, the skin of Kang Chi and He Chengshuang's arms rubbed against each other from time to time. Kang Chi lowered his head shyly. With her head raised, she looked like a young girl in her early teens. She was about to take a peek at He Chengshuang's face, but a hand pinched her neck and pushed it to the right. A low male voice sounded coldly: "If you don't watch the road carefully, I will tie you up." Here!"

Ding Jiukang paused after hearing this and shouted: "Kang Chi! If you are willful again, just go back the way you came! I don't care whether you are dead or alive."

Due to the priorities, Kang Chi had to move his body, but he still held fast. Follow closely behind He Chengshuang. After everyone walked for a while, a wide area appeared in front of them, and they were all happy. When they came out, they were surprised to find that this was exactly where they had just come down. After going around in a circle, they were back to the starting point!

Kang Chi asked in surprise: "Did we encounter a ghost beating the wall?"

This statement was immediately ridiculed by Cang Shuangshuang: "You believe in strange powers and chaotic gods."

Peng Dong put forward an idea: "Maybe there is a Qimen Dunjia here, that's it. If you can't figure out the trick, you'll have to go around in circles for the rest of your life!"

Ding Jiukang turned to He Chengshuang and asked, "Did you see anything?"

He Chengshuang said, "Let's do it again."

After trying it all over again, the ending turned out to be true. still the same.

The saying goes that if you make great efforts at one go, then you will be exhausted, this is also true for them. Ye Qing let the tip of his nose twitch slightly and suddenly realized something. He said to everyone: "Let's walk one last time. There should be no problem this time."