105

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 105

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

in Volumes 105

Jiang is also in May.

The late spring will eventually come, drive away the wind and chase the cold, the earth only needs one night to produce spring, take off the thick clothes and wear a single shirt, and the stable world in the area will gradually get rid of the sad face, but ordinary people still dare not go out at will.

Although two-thirds of the zombies in the outside world have been wiped out, the remaining strength is becoming more and more amazing, the number of humans has decreased sharply, but the animals have amazing fecundity, although many of them have also turned into their rations, but the rest are comparable to ancient beasts.

If there were a map now, people would see that most of the map was covered in green, and exotic beasts were shuttled through it, and there were circles of various sizes embedded in them, all of which were post-apocalyptic safe zones.

Everyone entered Hangzhou, and the most excited one was not Ju Yun, but Ye Qingrang, all his joys, sorrows, and sorrows in his previous life were thrown in this small world, without the ability to indulge in mountains and rivers, and without the ambition to wander around, all he thought about every day was how to save his life, cultivate his abilities, and solve three meals a day. It's a very different experience now, and it's funny to think about the past.

Ye Qingrang, the ark security zone in Hangzhou, was very familiar, but this time they were extremely strict when they entered the area. The guard at the sentry dutifully explained to the newcomers: "If the newcomers enter the area and are not familiar with things, I will explain to you in advance that due to the extraordinary situation, the members of the district must be strictly checked if they want to leave the security zone in the near future, and all the packages they are carrying, and I hope everyone can cooperate strictly!"

Seeing that his mother was anxious, Ju Yun was most worried about what happened in the safety zone, so he hurriedly asked, "This little brother, what happened?" A few of us were here for the first time and didn't know anything.

Brother

Bing glanced at Ju Yun and found that it was a sweet girl who was well-dressed and generous, and her tone was not so hard: "A few days ago, important people came to Beijing, but I didn't expect one of them to be killed by someone from the security zone!" The top was furious, and immediately blocked the whole area, and tried his best to arrest the murderer, this murderer must have not had time to escape, and has been hiding for three days. Therefore, the inspection of the area is now more than ten times stricter than before.

After

hearing this, Ju Yun was even more worried, all the assumptions were placed on his own family, and the murderer was extremely vicious, could he just happen to be at his own home? When he thought of this, his face flushed with a blue breath.

Ye Qingrang knew that she had drilled the tip of the horns, and hurriedly slapped her on the back to dissolve the stagnant anger in her heart, and asked, "I don't know what the ins and outs of this whole thing are?"

Brother

Bing hilared: "That murderer doesn't even have a photo, this is not a wanted warrant or ask an expert to draw a portrait, it doesn't hurt to show you, if you meet, remember to call the police for help, assist in the arrest, if you can catch it yourself, the bounty is enough for you to eat for a lifetime!" As he spoke,