5

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 5

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 5

Understanding it, Im afraid I cant imagine it.

It seems that this sachet is indeed the same one that I got in my previous life. However, when I got it last time, the sachet was damaged, and this magical space was also destroyed, making it impossible for people to enter it.

Ye Qingrang felt that the small bamboo house in the courtyard was probably the key point. This sachet might have had an owner thousands of years ago or more distant time and space. These flowers, plants and bamboo house were obviously built by predecessors.

He calmed down and checked the fruit trees first. He was surprised to find that except for an apple tree and a pear tree, the other trees produced unheard of fruit. Even if it is impossible for Ye Qingrang to understand all the types of fruits in the world, it is impossible for so many fruits that he has never seen before to appear all at once.

He picked an apple, washed it with stream water, and took a bite. The flesh was fragrant, moderately sweet, and extremely delicious. It was even more delicious than the so-called top-grade apples in the world. He then tried to eat an ordinary-looking fruit. , the taste was pleasant, Ye Qingrang realized belatedly that the air in the space was extremely fresh, as if he was in the deep mountains, and he became more and more alert while breathing. I'm afraid that the land and streams here are full of spiritual energy, so it's no wonder that these fruits are not comparable to crops in the outside world.

Chapter 4 The Secret Technique of Attracting Spirits

Ye Qingrang returned to the courtyard to look at the flowers and plants, but there were even more that he could not recognize. Finally, he walked into the bamboo house and explored its secrets.

The furnishings in the bamboo house are very simple, including a large bamboo bed, a wooden cabinet that is slightly taller than a person, and a desk. Ye Qingrang stretched out his hand and stroked these ordinary-looking bamboo woods with delicate tentacles. He tried to move the desk, but he felt that the small wooden desk was like a huge stone, motionless.

Ye Qingrang sighed and walked to the wooden cabinet. The items on it were scattered, including bamboo scrolls, books, and some unknown metal and jade pieces.

When he opened the book, he saw traditional Chinese characters. Fortunately, this was not difficult for Ye Qingrang. He first browsed through the names of each volume. Some volumes were easy to understand, such as the names of some introductory exercises. Finally, he picked out a book on spiritual guidance and read it carefully.

There is not much content in the art of guiding spirits, but Ye Qingrang couldn't hide his excitement after reading it. This is actually an introductory book about cultivation methods!

Ye Qingrang studied historical literature and also knew that in ancient times, many people practiced martial arts and practiced internal and external martial arts. If some people with excellent muscles and bones started practicing from a young age, when they reached great success, they would have strong internal strength and could fly flowers and pick leaves, and be as light as a swallow. It is a pity that modern people have long lost these martial arts training methods, but there are still some Shaolin disciples or acrobatic families who can train their bodies to be extremely strong and soft, and their actions are agile.