95

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 95

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading

95

A

pair of left hands become a knife, and he is about to come up on his neck for the last time, and the movements are smooth and smooth in one go!

"Wait!" Ye Qing let out a soft snort, Xiao Luo suddenly came back to his senses, only to realize that he was stupid just now, he was smart since he was a child, even if the end of the world came and woke up smoothly, he refused to exercise well, and always felt that it was barbaric to solve the problem by force, and when he saw He Chengshuang's battle today, he was shocked to realize that those awakened people who had seen before were really frogs at the bottom of the well like clowns jumping off beams!

The madman's hands and feet were restrained, and the mud snake lost control and instantly fell to the ground and turned into sludge.

Ye Qing let rid of the soft mud hanging on his body, and walked in front of the madman, the madman suffered a heavy blow, sweat flowed, the pain was unbearable and almost fainted, Ye Qing let the free way to keep him awake, stretched out his hand a little above his head, and the madman felt a warm current rushing to the center of his eyebrows, □□ was difficult, but his mind was sober.

Ye Qingrang had something to ask him: "Let me ask you, what happened to you in the No. 2 Grotto before?" The

madman sneered: "I said, will you let me go?"

Ye Qingrang said with a smile: "To tell the truth, let you die a happy death, otherwise I will have a way to make you speak, but you will have to suffer a little!" The

madman now understands that he slaughtered these two people as fat pigs, but he didn't expect to be pecked by geese instead of beating the birds, so he only blamed himself for having no beads, and replied: "I don't know, we just went to the grotto to hunt for treasure, who knew that after a green pool, suddenly burst out of the sky, and the grotto was pushed out of a big hole, spraying straight to a height of more than 20 meters, surrounded by forest and green gas, the water fell down and poured on us, it was corrosive, But the water in the pool is obviously normal! We fled, fell to the ground, and somehow made it to this place because we accidentally got blood on this jade platform, discovered its wonders, and no longer had to bother absorbing the pitiful abilities in the crystal nucleus.

Ye Qingrang carefully looked at the exposed skin on his face and hands, and sure enough, there were traces of being burned by corrosive liquid, and asked, "Why can you awaken the water attribute ability when you are drenched in green water?"

"How could I, an ordinary person, know? Anyway, it came out of nowhere, and all five of us in a team woke up.

"And then you're going to kill them?"

"I said it wasn't my first move! Believe it or not, it's the captain's black hand first, since he is unkind and unrighteous to me, I don't have anything to say now, the only third-order awakened person in the exploration team will kill me as soon as he comes in and sees the corpse, and I will kill him after I kill him, I just don't do anything, I want to wipe out all the people here!

Xiao Luo listened and scolded: "You are such a brute!

He Chengshuang said, "Do you know who the third-order awakened person you killed is?" He is the son of the mayor of the United Security Zone, and because he is missing, the mayor has invited a group of people to come here to find his whereabouts, and you will be defeated by us.