119

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read in Separate Volumes 119

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 119

in

Volumes A few of them are not powerful characters, don't say it, by the way, which one is Chen Ying?

Chen Ying nodded at Cangshuang, and Cangshuangshuang grinned: "You are the guy who killed Dou Tong?" But the waste who relies on a lot of crystal nuclei to advance, only his mother cares, it's really pitiful to the parents of the world, but the poor people must have something to hate, if the people of the Dou family dare to come to you to trouble in the future, you will report my Cangshuangshuang's name, and when I get to Beijing, I will cover you, can I make a friend? I'm much more sincere than Kangchi.

Unexpectedly, Chen Ying didn't give Cang Shuang face, and rarely said a lot of words: "To be honest, I think Miss Cang's temper is also very weird, and she said that she wanted to cover me when she met, did she want to kill me if she didn't agree with me?" I will naturally take on Dou Tong's affairs, although I am weak, but I also have a clear conscience. Back then, he relied on the power of his family to force me to love someone, and today you rely on your father's power and don't take everyone seriously, what's the difference between the two?

These words were even more slapping Cang Shuangshuang's face than He Chengshuang's ignorance of Kang Chi just now, but instead of being annoyed, Cang Shuangshuang held his stomach and laughed, and said: "Dou Tong bullies the soft and is afraid of the hard, my Cang Shuangshuang is not like this, and the biggest difference between me and him is that I am a fourth-order ice system awakened person who has been promoted by hard training on my own, if you are dissatisfied with me, it is not as easy as killing Dou Tong's soft egg!"

Chen Ying couldn't deny this, and Cang Shuangshuang could stop in moderation.

The guests came one after another, many of them were fresh faces, among them was a young beauty, who was the first person in the ark to be promoted to the fourth order of the water system awakener, his husband didn't know if it was influenced by her, and he had also advanced unexpectedly recently, and he happened to have the status and qualifications to accompany her. Shi Yinren is as capable as he can, with long black hair pulled up, a plain cheongsam and a calm temperament, a Jiangnan woman and a small jasper. The young couple stays in one place all the time, and they are affectionate. There are also three fourth-order awakened people, Ye Qingrang has never heard of them, and they are obviously extremely hidden.

The banquet is just entertainment, and the business has already been informed to the relevant personnel, and in the near future, Ding Jiukang and the selected people will set off for an uninhabited island in the East China Sea to carry out a mission.

Tonight, Kang Chi and Cang Shuangshuang have made up their minds to stick to the person they fancy. Especially Cang Shuangshuang followed Chen Ying with his wine glass, ignoring the others, and the young man at the card table had a very bad face, but he didn't dare to come over.

Chen Ying and Cangshuang are quite different in age, and seeing her childish nature, she couldn't help but remind her: "Even if you have a deep family background, don't offend everyone, there are many capable people in the world, open guns are easy to dodge and dark arrows are difficult to defend, and if you continue like this, there will always be someone who will make you suffer."