176

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading in Volumes 176

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom Exchange for Wine 13

-part volume reading 176

I came here based on the information. It cant be said that I entered by mistake, but I really didnt know that someone like you was there. You want to use insects to control us, so you must use the same method to deal with these zombies, right? Could it be a poison?

"Boy, you can guess it! " The weirdo finally stood up and softened his attitude for the first time, "I don't want to fight against smart people. If we really fight, both sides will lose. Here are real pills. Let's pretend we have never seen each other today." "

It's a pity that Ye Qingrang had a look of regret on his face: "I wanted to pretend not to know, but I couldn't deceive myself. You use insects to poison you and corpses to refine the poison. Even if you don't intend to harm others, there will always be innocent people who are harmed by you. Harm! "

I just said you were a smart person, and you said such stupid things again. What does other people have to do with you?" Don't end up being a hero in vain and not getting a good reputation.

"I don't care what others say is good or bad, I do everything with my heart in mind. "

Seeing that Ye Qingrang refused to give in, the weirdo said angrily: "Okay! " You are seeking your own death..." As he spoke, a purple phantom appeared behind him out of thin air. With five fingers and claws mixed with the power of thunder, it grabbed the back of his head with the sound of wind and dragon roar!

The weirdo's scalp was numb, and his body was as stiff as a stone. , suddenly fell straight to the right, barely able to escape the thunderous blow, but unable to prevent his clothes from being scratched by the force, and the stabbing turned into pieces.

Since He Chengshuang is here, he will definitely not be defeated without a single blow. He put his toes on the stone pillar and jumped into the pit with his strength.

Ye Qing asked the three of them to catch up one after another. When they reached the edge of the pit, they heard short music playing repeatedly, urgent and fast, and then strong winds came repeatedly. Several zombies climbed up the stone wall and jumped out of the pit. After seeing people, they did not need to command. They relied on their cannibalistic nature to surround them. They were all seventh-level zombies!

Jiang Ruoyu couldn't resist half of them, and the brown ape could be said to be his right-hand manipulator. Ziru, Ye Qingrang saw that this mysterious man was really weird, and was concerned about He Chengshuang, and was afraid that he might not catch some disgusting and vicious tricks on the other side. He didn't want to be distracted for a moment and get slapped on the back, a fierce attack. He fell forward.

The unknown enemy behind him was following closely. It was no longer the best time for Ye Qingrang to change his position, so he had to fall down. Layers of vines surrounded him instantly, isolating the zombies, and then he used his strength to get up. The vines were swung like iron whips, but they had little effect on this iron-bone zombie.

In terms of guard Ye Qingrang was not as good as Jiang Ruoyu, in terms of speed he was not as good as Hua Hanzhang, and in terms of attack power it was even worse than the boss He Chengshuang. , especially these zombies are all seventh level, even if they are not genuine, they cannot be dealt with with a wave of hands. The