117

The Little Thing in the Last Days - Read 117 in Separate Volumes

Previous chapter

directory

Next chapter

Please keep in mind the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Qiankun of the Last Days Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

Reading 117

in

Volumes, but I really can't accept that my husband doesn't have me

in his eyes for ten years!

"What a sorrow..."Shen Mei was helpless and lonely: "In addition to him, I also have a man I love in this world, that is, my son." However, I can't take you away, even if I know that your father doesn't take good care of you, but at least your grandparents love you very much. But what about me? I can think about what my future life will be like, a country woman with a low education, divorced and going out to work, life will not be too good. I must not let my son suffer with me, live in a dilapidated house, malnourished when he grows up, can't learn much knowledge when he should study, and live a chaotic life in the future, and my mother can't sleep well at the thought that she may harm you like this!

Ye Qingrang held Shen Mei's thin palm and said, "I know, I know..."

Shen Mei was immersed in memories and couldn't extricate herself, and continued: "Do you remember? When you were five years old, you knew a lot of words, and you could memorize medical books, you always secretly coquettished me at that time, and wanted to exempt your grandfather from the schoolwork left to you, although I also felt sorry for you to learn this and that at a young age, but I was really proud in my heart, my son was so good, no one could compare! Your grandfather and father are both very knowledgeable people, if you follow me and encounter problems that you don't understand in your studies, how will your mother answer you..."

"Mom still has a lot of inferiority complex in my heart, so after I went out, I thought about making more money, and waited for the next time I went back to see you buy a lot of things to compensate you, but I didn't expect to have an illness, and the result of being reluctant to spend money was to fall ill, and I procrastinated for several years, and I didn't save much money."

"Every time I go to see you secretly, I find that the gap between us is getting bigger and bigger, you have slowly grown into an excellent big boy, I can't help but want to say hello to you several times, but I make excuses for myself, sometimes I think, there are many classmates around my son, so that people can see Ye Qingrang's mother so embarrassed and lose face with the child, and sometimes tell myself, my son is still young, maybe he still hates me in his heart, and when he grows up and becomes more mature... This kind of mood is probably more timid about homesickness.

Ye Qing couldn't stop crying: "Why are you so stupid... Grandpa kept telling me that it was the Ye family who was sorry for you and told me to be filial to you in the future.

Shen Mei smiled happily: "Look, this shows that my mother's previous decision was right, although your grandfather has a stubborn temper, but he is a highly respected person, I respect him from the bottom of my heart, and looking at your achievements today, it also proves that his years of careful teaching have borne fruit."

"In my life, falling in love with someone who is not worthy of love is my own choice, and I don't regret it, and after so many years of hard life, I also chose it myself, and I don't regret it. But if I could start all over again, I would definitely choose to be by your side.

"Mom..." shouted this, Ye Qingrang still had a lot of words, but he couldn't say anything.

Shen Mei heard the shouts that appeared thousands of times in this dream, her heart was shocked, her cheeks flushed, and she propped herself up. "Qingrang... In the end, I'm sorry for you, I think I'm dying anyway, don't come back to drag you down.