177

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Volume Reading 177

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume reading 177

It is difficult to tell. They havent come up for so long, and they can only hear the thunder and the creepy sounds of strange insects. It is obvious that they have met their opponents today, and the two of them in Huajiang are too busy to take care of themselves.

This scene is like the moment when Ye Qingrang and his teammates were trapped by zombies before his death. The situation was just as critical, and the opponent was more vicious and cunning, which made people feel anxious. Ye Qingrang made a mistake in his tactics and was killed by zombies. Seeing the flaw, the fabric on his right shoulder ripped open, and was firmly held by a big green and black hand. His five fingers pierced into the flesh, and Ye Qingrang groaned in pain.

The right hand lost its strength and the Seven Capture Whip fell to the ground. Ye Qing let his left hand fish it out and took out a gilt short blade from the Small Universe. He launched an attack from the bottom up and raised a severed arm.

One person and one zombie fell backward at the same time. Ye Qingrang rolled on the spot and staggered up with his back covered in dirt.

Hua Hanzhang was helpless and couldn't reach him to rescue him. He took the long bow behind him and shot the wind arrows at Ye Qingrang frequently. He knocked away the zombies who tried to attack him and took the opportunity to shout: "Qingrang, the zombies are under attack." Control may not be able to get out of the city, I will open a way for you, you go first!"

Ye Qingrang was shocked when he heard this. The sadness on his face that he had just recalled the old things disappeared like clouds, and he laughed loudly regardless of his shoulder injury. This smile It gave his gentle temperament an aura that reached the sky: "What are you going for! Let's fight!"

"Well said!" With this shout, two figures rose into the sky, He Chengshuang was surrounded by purple dragons, and the weird man Two black wings sprouted from the back, making a buzzing sound. If you looked carefully, you could see that they were actually composed of countless black insects.

Chapter 131

The clothes of the eighth-level red-chained monster have torn apart, revealing half of his black and blue body. One arm is as skinny as wood, but the other half of his body is just like an ordinary person. The instrument in his hand disappeared, but a sharp whistle came out of his mouth, followed by a crawling sound that invaded his eardrums. A large swarm of insects surged out from the bottom of the pit. The sound made by the friction of the mouthparts was really weird and scary!

"I'm so full of words, I'm not afraid of the wind flashing my tongue! Since you won't leave, today I will take in your four corpses to raise bugs." The

black bug avoided the zombies and rushed to the ground to crawl towards the three of them quickly. In just a few seconds, In between, a thick black carpet was laid on the ground.

Ye Qingrang did not argue with the weirdo, and shouted: "He Rong!"

The black leopard jumped out from the side with light steps, its strong limbs drew smooth arcs in the air, and jumped to the ground after a few ups and downs. In front of the three people, all the muscles and bones were tensed up, and the muscles were rolling like water. The leopard opened its mouth and sprayed out green lotus fire. The black insect couldn't avoid it and was caught by the fire. In an instant, green light spread along the black carpet, starting from the beginning. A round spot turned into a pale fire mark.