42

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 42

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 42

, but it is lucky for the dog who had no resistance at all before.

Rowena took advantage of this rolling momentum and jumped up without stopping, climbed over the high fence, and disappeared from sight. The Black Panther made a move to chase, but Ye Qingrang quickly stopped him: "Big Black!" The

Black Panther recognized it. Ye Qingrang raised his voice and rolled his eyes, trying to pretend that he had not heard it. Seeing that the Black Panther did not respond immediately, He Chengshuang lowered his face and shouted: "Come back!"

Chapter 32 Double Happiness of Wind and Fire

Black Panther was unwilling to accept He Chengshuang's words. Reluctantly, he raised his head and growled at the two of them to show his dissatisfaction. He whipped the tail of a nearby mixed-haired dog and walked towards the house.

Lao Jiang and Hua Hanzhang also heard He Chengshuang's loud voice. They thought something had happened and hurriedly walked out of the room and saw the two of them standing by the window. Hua Hanzhang was puzzled: "What's wrong?"

Ye Qingrang turned around: "It's okay, how are you doing?"

Hua Hanzhang picked a green leaf from the potted plant on the table, spread his hands, and the leaf suddenly turned up. , rose more than 30 centimeters, then slowly swirled and fell back into Hua Hanzhang's white palm.

Not to be outdone, Lao Jiang pressed one hand on the wall. The originally flat wall deformed in a very short time, protruding a row of sharp spikes. Lao Jiang deliberately wanted to show it off, and finally melted the spikes into a triangle. cone.

All this happened to be seen by the black panther who opened the door and sneaked in. The black panther blew out two streams of hot air from its nostrils. When he opened his mouth from a distance, a small bright yellow fireball was spitted accurately on the pointed cone. The earth wall changed. The triangular cone instantly melted like a candle, dripping down the wall and settling on the ground. After spitting out the fireball, the black panther bared its teeth, swung its tail as if in mockery, paced to He Chengshuang, and lay down like a big black cat.

Ye Qingrang looked at Lao Jiang's face as black as the bottom of a pot and Hua Hanzhang's incredulous expression, and suppressed a smile: "This is what you saw, just now Dahei fought with a mutated Rottweiler downstairs. I was afraid that it would make too much noise and attract the attention of interested people, so I called it back first."

"Wait!" Hua Hanzhang caught some words and said in disbelief: "Mutated Rottweiler? Dogs also have super powers. ? Then... what are we doing?"

Ye Qingrang explained: "Don't be nervous, that Rottweiler itself is also very strong and well-trained, mutation is normal, and it has not awakened the five elements attributes, it is just... The strength and speed of the body have increased a lot. When a disaster strikes, animals themselves have stronger adaptability than humans. I am afraid that a large number of animals will mutate in the future, especially species that are very ferocious in nature. I am afraid that the chance of mutation will be even greater. Gao. I used wood spirit power to treat Dahei's previous injuries. It's normal for him to be able to awaken." "