29

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 29

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 29

aunt.

Although the conditions were simple, it was enough to have hot water and food. Ye Qingrang refused the fat aunt's offer to cook, and borrowed the kitchen to cook and bring it upstairs. He only paid for several chickens and took them Go feed the panther and tell others not to come near. If you don't listen and get hurt, I won't be held responsible.

The man with the mustache followed the fat aunt enthusiastically and said, "Auntie, we are from Yunnan. Why didn't you in Sichuan arrange for everyone to go to the safe zone?"

The aunt had a good attitude and said with a cheerful smile: "Why not? , a notice was issued a few days ago, but look at me, this place was originally a farmhouse, with chickens and ducks, nothing in the vegetable field, and a fish pond. I cant take away so many things! Safe zone What's so good about it, a bunch of people are crowded into such a small place. They are rich and their lives are precious. I'm not afraid of things that can't get in even if the door is closed outside! Be careful and your life will go on as usual. You guys? "

We are planning to go north. If we have the chance

, we will visit the capital." "You young people are smart. It's a good thing to go out and have a try. It's boring to live like a turtle with your head down!"

The two chatted for a long time. After asking all the questions, the bearded man consciously went upstairs and entered Ye Qingrang's room to report: "The Sichuan Safety Zone was established in Chengdu. I heard that Chengdu has been cleaned up internally, and the manpower is currently building protective walls. A safety zone has also been set up in Chongqing."

Ye Qingrang nodded: "The response measures in Chongqing and Chengdu are good, what are your plans?"

The bearded man gritted his teeth: "Another group of families originally came to Sichuan to seek refuge with relatives. , I guess I want to stay, but

I still want to go to Beijing to see more." "Anyway, let's go to Chengdu first, and then transfer to Chongqing and head towards Hubei and Henan. You can first take a look at the safety zones on both sides. If it's good, I personally suggest you stay. The capital... is not easy to mess around with." "

Thank you, little brother. I won't be brave for my family. Just take it one step at a time!"

It was another night of practice, but this night, the old man Something happened to Jiang. Originally, he went back to the next room to rest. Ye Qingrang entered the Small Universe to practice. He Chengshuang also closed his eyes on the bed to absorb spiritual energy. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

He Chengshuang opened the door. Lao Jiang's face was red, his lips were white, and he was sweating. He forced himself to walk in. But in this case, He Chengshuang could not notify Ye Qingrang. Once Ye Qingrang entered in a safe environment, In the Small Universe, only Ye Qingrang could actively sense the external situation, but He Chengshuang was completely unable to sense Ye Qingrang's information. Now Ye Qingrang is mostly concentrating on his cultivation and will not pay attention to the external situation for a while.

He Chengshuang helped Lao Jiang to the bed. Lao Jiang was already burning and confused, his teeth were rattling, and his body was shrinking and twitching. He Chengshuang had to open his mouth and stuffed a wet towel to prevent him from accidentally hurting himself. He Chengshuang had a knife and gunshot wound. He could still cope with it, but he was not a doctor after all, so he had no way of dealing with such an unexpected situation.