12

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 12

Previous chapter

Table of contents

Next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine

Volume 13 Reading 12

In the hunting car, Black Panther consciously jumped into the back seat. The door leading to the backyard had long been pried open. Lao Jiang stepped on the accelerator and the car disappeared. go.

The people who were chasing after him didn't expect to miss. There was a burst of swear words. It was too late for them to drive to chase. One of them said with a gloomy face: "Anyway, the third master has put in a lot of effort this time. He Chengshuang will not be able to return to Tengchong." , without He Chengshuang, and the fool Lao Jiang is left, will the people below accept it? Sooner or later they will disperse." On

the other side, Lao Jiang safely brought people to Hongyun, and went directly to the special passage into the underground casino, even though it is now In the middle of the night, the casino was still very busy. He Chengshuang had a large office here, and the casino also had a lot of security measures, making it safer.

Ye Qingrang looked through the double-sided glass of the office at the drunken gamblers outside, and said to Lao Jiang: "Lao Jiang, go and bring all the people under He Chengshuang who you can trust. I have something to discuss with everyone. "

When six men walked into He Chengshuang's office, they saw a young man with handsome features and a graceful figure sitting on a large dark leather sofa. This is He Chengshuang's exclusive seat on weekdays, but he is always dressed in black and has a strange face. The sinister bird of prey always makes people feel depressed.

And Ye Qingrang was sitting there, plainly dressed, with a color that was supposed to be in sharp contrast to the surrounding decorations, but it made people feel like it was natural. There was a black panther that had just grown up lying at his feet, letting him touch it. Hold your head.

The six people had just learned what happened tonight. They had been curious about this young man who was "pampered" by He Chengshuang at home these days. But when they saw it now, they did not dare to despise it like before. I only have one thought, dont believe the rumors!

The black panther raised its head and wanted to scare the group of people, but Ye Qingrang pressed its head and suppressed it. It exhaled from the tip of its nose in displeasure, and finally fell down again.

Ye Qingrang's feet were pinned down by the black panther, and his warm abdomen was resting on them. It was inconvenient for him to get up. He could only nod to everyone: "Everyone, please sit down. I think Lao Jiang has probably told you about the matter. Today I I called everyone here to discuss what we should do next."

The calmer he became, the more others guessed, and the less they dared to question him easily. Moreover, the current situation is special, and they also need a countermeasure to solve the problem. One of them The middle-aged man who looked older said: "This guest can just call me Uncle Li. Xiao He also knew that the Third Master would do something about his trip, but he didn't expect to send someone to his residence to kill him. , if it is a business arrangement, we can maintain it as usual even if Xiao He is not here."

Ye Qingrang nodded. It seems that this old man is under He Cheng's hands: "Uncle Li, just call me Xiao Ye. Okay, Uncle Li said this and I feel relieved about the business, but the most important thing now is that we cannot be beaten and sit and wait, otherwise we will only fall into a more passive situation step by step."