15

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 15

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Little Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

points Volume Reading 15

Come on, what use can he be a student! Hurry up and run away, just leave the leopard and weapons to me! "

No, boss, your injuries are too serious. If you don't go back for treatment quickly, you will be disabled even if you don't die!" "

If we get together, three of us will die!" You take him back again. Before I came back, he was the acting boss and asked everyone to listen to Ye Qingrang. If anyone wants to rebel, you and Uncle Li will deal with it. After saying that, he turned to Ye Qingrang and explained, "All my account passwords have been changed to your birthday. I won't be able to explain business matters for a while. If you don't understand, ask Uncle Li." "

Ye Qingrang didn't know his plan. He Chengshuang felt that the hope of escaping was too small, so he wanted to help them stop the people and wait until they were far away before letting the Black Panther catch up. After all, the Black Panther's speed was enough to catch up.

Ye Qingrang was very moved. They were facing a life-and-death crisis now, which was the same as facing zombies and beasts in the apocalypse. He Chengshuang really cared about him and would not abandon him or use him. With such a partner, even if the apocalypse came tomorrow, he would still be there. What's there to be afraid of?

The more he was moved, the angrier he became, and he replied coldly: "How can I, a student, help you with your business? Besides, I dont know when you even knew my birth date. He

Chengshuang answered him confidently: "I'll find out if I look through your bag to see your ID card while you're not paying attention." "

Ye Qingrang laughed angrily: "I'm not interested in your business troubles. If we go back together today, I will continue to stay. If you stay here alone, then there is no point in staying here any longer. Forget it, go back to your hometown. He

Chengshuang was most afraid that he would leave, so he asked angrily: "Didn't you say that all the houses in your hometown were sold?" Why go back? Ye

Qingrang deliberately retorted: "You changed your password to my birthday. The house is enough for me to buy ten or eight new apartments." He

Chengshuang's breathing became rapid when he heard this. His face was pale and colorless, covered with blood and looked ferocious, like an evil ghost. He grabbed Ye Qingrang's wrist and said, "If I tell you to go back to Hongyun, just go back." Don't let me go back to my hometown! "

When Lao Jiang saw that his boss was going crazy, he dragged the person into the small cave in front of him. Ye Qingrang followed him in, and a disgusting smell hit his face.

There was a wooden box in the cave. , which probably contains supplies. There is a pool of cracked eggshells next to the box. They are quite big. I am afraid that some large lizards used this place as a place to lay eggs. The scattered mucus has an unpleasant smell.

Old Jiang helped He Chengshuang sit down on the box. The cave was low and small. The three of them couldn't even straighten their waists after entering. The black panther couldn't get in at all. Ye Qingrang patted it and moved it farther away. The leopard was very intelligent and turned around and ran away in that direction. With its speed, it would be more difficult for a person to catch up with just two feet than to reach the sky.