16

The Small Universe of the Apocalypse - Reading Volume 16

Previous chapter

Table of contents

next chapter

Please remember the alternate URL of this site: po18.news

The Small Universe of the End of the World Author: Peach Blossom for Wine 13

-part volume reading 16

open to you. "

Ye Qingrang felt something was wrong when he said the last sentence. It was like words spoken between lovers, and he quickly added: "If you continue to think about things like this and make random guesses, then we might as well part ways now! "

When He Chengshuang saw Ye Qingrang kneeling in front of him and talking, saying nothing about leaving him, He Chengshuang really wanted to lean over and kiss his lips. He really felt that he was possessed by Ye Qingrang and wanted to kiss him severely. Possessing him, but not daring to act rashly for fear of making the person in front of him angry. After thinking about it, he didn't look like He Chengshuang at all.

Chapter 12 Cultivation Professor

He endured it until his voice became hoarse, and promised: "I don't Listen to you. "

Lao Jiang silently shrank aside and closed his mouth tightly.

Ye Qingrang opened the box, took out the bandages, alcohol, an anesthetic and a knife, cut He Chengshuang's clothes to treat his wounds, his right hand was broken, Ye Qingrang Qing Rang helped him fix it on his chest. He

dug out two bullets, but fortunately they didn't hit the vital parts. After treating the wounds all over his body, he used the remaining wood spirit power to promote the accelerated regeneration of cells near the wounds, and barely managed to The bleeding stopped.

He Chengshuang picked up a bag of compressed biscuits. He hadn't eaten for two days and was severely exhausted. He picked out ham and chocolate and gave them to Ye Qingrang: "You should eat some too. "

Ye Qingrang took away the compressed biscuit he had opened in his hand, took out an apple from his backpack and handed it to him. This was a high-grade fruit he picked from the Little Universe Bag. It was full of spiritual energy.

He Chengshuang ate it in two or three bites, only to The taste was indescribable, and even after eating it, he was able to lift his spirits even from fatigue. He thought it might be because he hadnt eaten fresh food for too long.

While he was biting the apple, Ye Qingrang put the ham and chocolate packaging bags He tore it open and handed it to He Chengshuang. At this moment, He Chengshuang seemed to be at the dining table at home. Ye Qing let him eat this and that, picking out the good things and putting them in front of him.

He Chengshuang narrowed his eyes and pretended to have no energy. He lowered his head and bit it directly.

Ye Qingrang felt the hot breath between his fingers. He almost threw away the food when he shrank his hands. He raised his eyelids and glared at him: "It's been half an hour and they haven't come back yet. Look. We came here to follow the direction of the black panther, but we didn't know where to go. Let's go out quickly. If we persist for a day, we should be able to get back. He

Cheng had a ruthless look in his eyes and agreed, "That's right. Let's see who I let go when we get back!" "

The rest of the trip went smoothly. When they came out of the forest and the signal was restored, He Chengshuang immediately informed Uncle Li. Hongyun was so surprised that they didn't dare to delay for a moment and brought enough people to take them back.