Preference: when they are drunk

Joseph Seed-

He is a sleepy drunk.

Joseph doesn't drink but after convincing him to have a few drinks at on John's birthday it only took a few two knock him off of his feet. He is a lightweight, considering he hasn't really drank alcohol since he started the The Project at Eden's Gate. When he got drunk he got sleepy, but that didn't stop him from talking. Once you got home with him, he sat with you, pretty much lying on you. He would mumbled religious nonsense at you, barely making any sense at all. But you manage to here some words like "The Lord Giveth and he...er...he Taketh away but I won't let him take you" he would mumble and hiccup. "My love, I love you so much. I am so happy you joined us" he would tell you that he loves you...a lot.

He would look at you with a dreamy, drunken, smile before planting kisses on your cheek. You actually found his drunken state amusing and oddly adorable. I was good to see him completely relaxed because he is usually so busy and stressed with his flock.

Jacob Seed-

He can get uncharacteristically affectionate.

Jacob is not a lightweight, he has a very high tolerance. So when he manages to get drunk he looses most self control and becoming strangely...happy and cheerful. When he has had enough alcohol to effect his system, his rough and tough persona can come crumbling down. Only if you are alone of course. He will hum and sing "Only You" while wrapping his arms around you from behind and burying his face in your neck. He also doesn't like when you ignore him when he is trying to get your attention. You might be cleaning up or getting changed while he is sitting on the bed or in his chair watching you. "Come here lamb" he will order while slurring. When you refuse or just ignore him he will get up and throw you over his shoulder. Even when he is drunk, he is strong and had no problem picking you up. He will carry you over to where he was sitting and hold you on his lap, pressed against his body, until he fell asleep.

He just seems to enjoy your company even more than usual. You pretend that it annoys you but you actually love the drunk, softer side of Jacob.

John Seed-

One word: Clingy.

John doesn't drink often anymore because of his addictive personality in the past but he will drink on special occasions. When he gets drunk he will never leave your side. He is constantly hugging you, holding your hand, kissing you in some way, and glaring at anyone else who talks to you. He will constantly bug you until you give in and end up going home, so that he can have you all to himself. At first when you get home he is flirty and whispering things in your ear making you blush and laugh when he drunkenly messes up his words or just sounds like he is trying too hard. Eventually you stop teasing him and after him begging you, you both go to bed together. By the time you have both undressed and lay down he has completely forgotten about all the things he promised and said he would do. Instead he holds you against him in a vice like grip, refusing to let go of you. He just whispers and mumbled terms of endearment and all the reasons that he loves you into your hair.

He will sometimes just ramble about his past and about how lucky he is to have you, obviously the next day he claims not to remember anything that he said. You don't mind him talking at all, you actually enjoy listening to his voice until he falls asleep and you will tease him about 'how special you are to him' and 'how lucky he is to have you'. That is when you get him to blush.