You Introduce Them To Video Games

Joseph Seed-

Joseph had allowed you to teach him how to play a video game of your choice, so you chose a classic. Super Mario Bros. He was watching you play while you showed him the controls and how to play, it was pretty self explanatory. It was all going fine until you ate a mushroom on the game. Joseph frowned and looked at you "is this game for children? It isn't appropriate for children, we shouldn't be teaching them to partake in drugs" he criticised. He suddenly went into 'The Father' mode, lecturing about drug use and the rules of the Project. He even threatened to dispose of the game, but when you told him that it was a gift from a family member and told him to relax, after all it is just a game. He gave in and relaxed about it, deciding to play the game to make it up to you. He actually enjoyed it and found that it helped him relax and helped take his mind off of his stress.

Jacob Seed-

He walked in on you playing Donkey Kong and said that it was pointless. So you finally convinced him to play the game, to just give it a shot. He only agreed to shut you up. He enjoyed it more than he thought he would and more than he would admit. You actually walked in on him playing they game the next day, you teased him a little saying that it was pointless just like he told you. You actually enjoyed watching him play the game, the focus looked in his eyes, the way his tongue rested between his teeth, and the way that he lent forward in his seat. It seemed to make him relax. When he beat you high score, it started a damn war. When ever the other one wasn't around you would be playing the game just to beat the other's high score.

John Seed-

You introduce John to Mario Kart, he had never really played video games. He never really had any free time during his childhood or his adulthood so it juts never occurred to him to pay video games. John didn't think that he would really enjoy it. He got frustrated at first since you had played it before so you were much better than him but it didn't take long for him to learn how to play well. He quickly became competitive, both of you sitting side by side playing the game on the sofa. When you over take him in the game he will try to throw you off by pushing you in real life. You both get really competitive and will do all sorts to beat the other, you sitting in his lap to try and get in the way of the screen.

REQUESTS?