Your Favourite Character Dies

Requests: You favourite character dies in TV show and you want comforting.

Joseph Seed-

Joseph always admired your sense of compassion and how you didn't hide your emotions. He knew that you were fond of the character and he knew that you would be upset it they died, he thought that you might even stop watching the show. He was prepared to comfort you when your favourite character died, he instantly wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you into him. You wrapped your arms around his waist while he stroked your back to comfort you. "It's alright my love, I'm sure that everything will turn out just fine. Everything will be alright" he shushed you, kissing the top of your head lovingly. You just nodded into his chest. He held you until the episode was over and until you had calmed down, continuously kissing you on the top of your head and stroking up and down you back.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob did not understand why you got so emotional over the death of a fictional character, he had no idea how to react when you started crying because of it. One moment you were happily watching your favourite show and how you are crying because your favourite character died. He knew that you would eventually calm down so he just sat beside you and continued to watch the screen, then you lifted his arm up and cuddled into his side. He was shocked but wrapped his arm around you and held you against his side. You cried into his shoulder, glancing up every now and again to see the screen, while he stroked you waist. He was trying to be comforting but had no idea what to do considering he didn't understand why you were sad. "Hey, come on, don't cry. Do you want to watch some old episodes? Will that cheer you up?" Jacob asked, wanting to do anything to cheer you up. But you could've killed him when he said they were 'just a character'.

John Seed-

John hated how he had to fight with your favourite character for your love and attention but he loved the way that your face lit up when they came on screen and how you could ramble about them for hours. When your favourite character died, you started crying and John was actually a little shocked. You suddenly buried your face in his chest and cried into his shirt, he just wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you onto his lap. He allowed you to cry into his chest as he stroked your hair. "Please don't cry, at least you still have me" John joked and kissed your head before kissing all over your face, making you laugh through your tears. You watched the rest of the episode while sitting in John's lap, letting him stroke your hair and comfort you.

Just wondering, would anyone like me to add Faith to these?

Requests?