Dating Jess Black Would Include

Dating Jess Black Would Include:

She wouldn't really accept her feelings for you at first and when she came to terms with them she still wouldn't act on them.

She would be nicer to you, she would open up to you more than anyone else and would actually joke around with you every now and again.

Once she became aware of your feelings for her, she would pursue a relationship with you but you would have to make the first few steps towards affection.

Once you were in a relationship she would be rather protective of you.

Despite her tough demeanour, you are the only one who can make her blush or make her flustered.

She didn't really compliment you on your looks but she would compliment and praise you on your actions.

She would teach you how to use a bow until you were nearly as good as her.

You would both relax by going somewhere quiet in the Whitetail Mountains and just practising with a bow and arrow, just spend that time together made you both happy.

You would usually end up in competitions, which she usually won.

When you first started dating her kisses would be hesitant and careful but after you had been dating for a little while she would become more confident with it. In fact, she started to get you flustered with her kisses.

Requests?