They Find Out About Your Kinks Part 2

You like to be dominant

Joseph Seed-

Joseph was a little nervous, not being very adventurous in the bedroom previously. But he trusted you so he allowed you to expose him to your kinks. You eased him into it, not wanting to scare him or make him panic. Once he managed to get less tense and relax, letting you take control, he found that he actually enjoyed it. He spent every second of every day in the view of his flock, having to be 'The Father' and having to stand tall and be so sure, so in control. He liked being able to completely hand the control over to you, finding that a his weight was lifted from his shoulders whenever he submitted to you, and you were happy to help him relax.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob was definitely conflicted. On one hand he liked seeing you in a position of power and seeing you so strong and in control, but on the other hand he could not give up his control. Jacob wouldn't submit, he felt the need to have at least some control. This didn't bother you too much, he allowed you to take some control and you allowed him to take it back when he felt as if he needed too. You knew it would be easy to get him comfortable with the idea, it was like two alphas fighting for dominance, but you didn't mind. In fact, you might have liked it more. It was more unpredictable.

John Seed-

At first John was against it, he had to be in control and he had to be the dominant one. Finally you convinced him to give it a try, just once. You eased him into it, not wanting him to freak out or anything, you didn't want to hurt his masculinity. He enjoyed it much more than he admitted, he liked the feeling of not needing to be in control and having somebody else take control for him, and he would be lying if he said that you didn't look amazing like that. You could tell that he was into it even if he didn't say it, so you just played along and continued to act on your kinks when in the bedroom. He had no complaints.

Faith Seed-

Faith is willing to do anything once if you wanted to do it, she liked to make you happy and she didn't mind at all. She was a little nervous when you first suggested it, not having done anything like that before. You promised that you would take care of her, that you would never harm her in anyway and she knew you were telling you the truth. She completely trusted you. She found that she loved the feeling of being taken care off, of having you care for her and take control. After her first experience with you being dominant, she said that she would definitely want to try it again with the sweetest smile on her face.

Requests?