You Are Immortal

Request: The reader is immortal and was there BC and witnessed everything.

Joseph Seed-

When you told him that you are immortal, Joseph was fascinated. Asking you about where you have been, who you have met, what you have seen. He wanted to know it all and he loved listening to your stories, you were the most interesting person that he could ever meet. You told him that you have dated leaders, false prophets, overpowered kings but he was one of the few that have had pure intentions. This was definitely a huge compliment to him, a confidence boost to say the least. You were immortal, you had met the most interesting and influential people in history, and now you want to spend time with him? You want to by with him? That must be a sign that he is doing something right.

Jacob Seed-

When you told Jacob that you are immortal he was definitely intrigued and had a lot of questions. You told him that you have witnessed the rise and fall of empires, you have witnessed survival of the fittest first hand, you have witnessed every war, so you understand what Jacob is saying more than anyone and he knew that you did. When you told him that you hand even fought in a few wars, led a few armies, he was more than impressed. He knew that you were a strong soldier but he had never have been able to guess this, he had never been more attracted to you. He found it difficult to talk about his experiences during his time in the war but he could listen to your war and battle stories for hours. And the fact that you wanted to be with him after everything you have experienced, only made him feel stronger.

John Seed-

When you told John that you are immortal he was amazed and had his fair share of questions that you were more than happy to answer. At first he thought that it was just some amazing thing about you that made you even more special. However he would probably start to become a little insecure, you had seen everything and have dated the most powerful and interesting people in history, how could he compare? The more he thought about some of you previous partners that you mentioned (famous artists and musicians), the more he began to wonder what you saw in him. You happily reassured him that you loved him, that he was more than worthy of your time and affection. After some reassurance, John became comfortable again and was back to his usual cocky self in no time.

Faith Seed-

When you told Faith that you are immortal, she dropped everything she had planned for the next few days. She wanted to know everything! You would both sit for hours while you told her stories from your life. You told her about the people that you have met and the things that you have seen. You told her that you have met all kinds of people, evil and good. You told her that you have met so many people but she was one of the most caring you have ever met, that managed to make her blush. She was just honoured that you would trust her with this information, your little secret.

Requests?