Dating John Seed Would Include

Dating John Seed Would Include:

He would always be touching you in some way. Holding your hand. A hand on your waist. A hand on you thigh under the dinner table.

He pretty much had no shame, keeping his hand on your thigh during dinners with his family, whispering flirty things in you ear during one of Joseph's sermons. There is no safe place.

Touch starved John just wanting all of your attention all of the time.

LOVES cuddling because it means that he can be close to you.

He is pretty needy but you love him anyway.

So many kisses.

Passionate kisses.

He gets jealous so easily. Not just when somebody is flirting with you, just you giving somebody else more attention should do it.

Still loves hearing the word 'yes'.

He is pretty possessive.

Being the only person that he wants to settle down with.

Constantly reminding each other that you love each other.

Him taking you flying in his plane, maybe even teaching you how to fly.

Heated arguments.

Grand apologises such as expensive gifts, treats straight from exotic countries, even freaking skywriting if it's a really bad argument.

So many expensive gifts and grand gestures!

Date nights at fancy restaurants.

John being his usual charming self.

But you being the only one who gets to see his vulnerable side and the only one who can help him keep his temper under control.

John has just been happier since he met you.

I will be doing one of these for each of the siblings! Comment if you want one of these for any gun of hires!

Requests for preferences?